News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Crashes into the side of a chocolate factory*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

*Sighs and rubs eyes*
Jarky...(how do I say this?)...maybe...you...shouldn't be driving.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on September 16, 2019, 10:14:19 PM
*Crashes into the side of a chocolate factory*
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

But there's loads of chocolate pouring out! *A foot of chocolate covers the bus's floor*
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Grey Coincidence

D-d-did you say chocolate!?!?!?!
*Puts on one of those fancy neckerchiefs and dives in*
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Verdauga

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on September 17, 2019, 11:54:12 AM
D-d-did you say chocolate!?!?!?!
*Puts on one of those fancy neckerchiefs and dives in*
*Effects a posh English accent*
It's called a cravat.

One-Eye the wildcat

*perches on top of seat cushion, sucking up chocolate with a straw* Yeah... I don't like water.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Chocolate? *Sniffs* Chocolate?

*Sees Grey and One-Eye eating the chocolate*

*Eyebrow twitches*

CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTEEEEEE!!!!!!!

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Sebias of Redwall

Ah, very good then! Let's crash into a jelly bean store then next!  :P

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Breaks through plastic-wrap window and starts walking.*

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Twists around* Um, Miss @Russa Nodrey, where are we meant to be going?

The Grey Coincidence

*Drags Verdauga back into the bus*
Look, it's either chocolate or cleaning the school toilets. I don't see why any decision making needs to be done.
*Continues swimming in chocolate*
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Verdauga

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on September 18, 2019, 01:03:11 PM
*Drags Verdauga back into the bus*
Look, it's either chocolate or cleaning the school toilets. I don't see why any decision making needs to be done.
*Continues swimming in chocolate*
It's chocolate now. I don't want to be around when she crashes into Area 51.
*Stays put anyway.*