News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

*Contacts over walkie-talkie.*
I don't think you're allowed to have alcohol at school, or on a road trip.
(Blegh)
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Grey Coincidence

*Tells the janitor via email that a student graciously volunteered for toilet cleaning and gives a long and detailed description of Verdie*
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Crashes into the side of a bank* MONEY!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

*Pushes her way past all the food and approaches the teacher*
Um, excuse me, Ma'am. I would like to join your road trip and probably your school on a long term basis. Do you teach carpentry or blacksmithing stuff?
(Isn't bank robbery illegal?)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Well yes, but I'm a cop... and this bank is erm...
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

One-Eye the wildcat

*grabs multiple sacks of moolah* Ima buy a lamborghini Sesto Elemento!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

I feel sorry for Russa... having to deal with all of this....
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Verdauga on September 25, 2019, 06:50:40 PM
I feel sorry for Russa... having to deal with all of this....
Me too.
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 25, 2019, 09:33:04 AM
*Pushes her way past all the food and approaches the teacher*
Um, excuse me, Ma'am. I would like to join your road trip and probably your school on a long term basis. Do you teach carpentry or blacksmithing stuff?
(Isn't bank robbery illegal?)
Glad to have ya, Teer. Daphne here teaches our carpentry and blacksmithing classes. I'm sure she'd love to have another student.

*Daphne pokes her head in through the bus window* 'Ello! O.O

*Whispers* She has severe claustrophobia so we just let her ride on the roof...
Freddy

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

Okay, thanks. I brought you an orange because I thought all the apples were probably getting boring.
*climbs on the roof with Miss Daphne* I got you one too. Can we start learning now?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shadow of Korriban

Looks like our teacher has forsaken us. *Sheev starts brooding*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Jarky Thistlebrush

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on September 26, 2019, 06:35:34 AM
Let's go to Hawaii!
Could do. Can we take a minor detour and stop briefly in New Zealand? I forgot to bring my jersey and it's a bit cold up here.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!