News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

*Looks around for seatbelt* Oh yeah that right, there is none :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

shisteer of nothing much

Did the plane hit some turbulence, One-Eye? In the state you're in, would it be safe to drive? Besides, Jarky might not like being replaced. Hares always make the best drivers and I think she'd be a bit offended if we substituted her for a mere cat.

There are seatbelts, Keva. We decided that a bus able to carry 7 tons of junk food should be fancy enough to have seatbelts.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 27, 2019, 11:45:42 PM
We decided that a bus able to carry 7 tons of junk food should be fancy enough to have seatbelts.
Wasn't it only three tonnes?
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on September 27, 2019, 02:37:48 PM
*stumbles into the bus* I can drive!
Ouch. That musta hurt. (Sorry, couldn't resist.  :))
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

Teer, stop cat-hating. Verdie, the plane blew up. That tends to make me sober up.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

I'm not cat hating, I'm just being considerate of Jarky's feelings. Cat's eat hares so they're not usually held in very high regard. (By the hares)

Verdie, the amount of junk food changed numerous times but I'm pretty sure the most it was carrying (that was mentioned. Jarky stopped in the supermarket and I don't think she mentioned how much food she got) was 7 ton. Either way, it was a lot of junk food.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

@Skully, I didn't know what happened to the plane. I just know that stumbling into a bus hurts.

And Shisteer, you're right, but even magic school buses have their limits.
*Eats carrot.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

True. It might be a good idea to get rid of some food before we leave for New Zealand. We'll either be flying or sailing so it might be good to lighten the load. (We still have seat belts though)

Can I have a carrot?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vhich path are ve takin' tae Nev Zealand? Ve could alvayz follov ze Butterfliez tae get zere!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

*Hands Shisteer a bunch of carrots.*
We were-- well, I was-- thinking about following return flights. Set routes, nice airport runways, near population centers, I think it might be a good idea.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 29, 2019, 07:54:59 PM
Vhich path are ve takin' tae Nev Zealand? Ve could alvayz follov ze Butterfliez tae get zere!

*Hoiho eat all of the butterflies*

Quote from: Verdauga on September 29, 2019, 08:25:53 PM
*Hands Shisteer a bunch of carrots.*
We were-- well, I was-- thinking about following return flights. Set routes, nice airport runways, near population centers, I think it might be a good idea.
Sounds good to me. *munches carrot* These are delicious. Thanks!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Cruisin' on down main street
You're relaxed and feelin' good
Next thing that you know you're seein'
Octopus in the neighborhood!

Surfin' on a sound wave
Swingin' through the stars
Take a left at your intestine
Take your second right past Mars

On the magic school bus
Navigate a nostril
Climb on the magic school bus
Spank a plankton, too
On our magic school bus
Raft a river of lava
On the magic school bus
Such a fine thing to do!

So strap your bones right to the seat
Come on in and don't be shy —
Just to make your day complete
You might get baked into a pie

On the magic school bus
Step step step inside — it's a wilder ride!
Come on — ride on the magic school bus!
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

The wheels on the bus go round and round!
Round and round! Round and roun-

*suddenly stops and grabs Hoiho as they're about to fling themselves out the window* Okay, I get the point. That song is torture.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Alright, kids, buckle up! We're going to New Zealand! We shall see all the sights and do all the things!
Freddy

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!