News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

*A Teer from a different thread appear at the door to the classroom.*  Ok, uh, I'm still learning the controls here, so.... *Hit's a few buttons and turns a knob.*

*Sees the new Taniwha appear.*  Oh, boy... @shisteer of nothing much , they're hitting this thread.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

*trips over tail and rolls three times, crashing into front row of desks. Suddenly stands up and does several dance moves, ending with a pirouette. Pirouette continues until it looses momentum and comes crashing to the floor, leaving a considerable dent and knocking over another desk in the process*[/b][/font]

W-what? This is slightly disturbing. I assure you, I'm normally not that clumsy, though that's the best pirouette I've ever done, minus the falling over at the end.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Gets dizzy from all the spinning.*  Whoa, ok, wish I hadn't done that... I think I got the hang of the controls now, though.  Let's take over the class! *Hits more buttons.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Kade, what are you doing? That's definitely your voice I hear.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

I assure you, Eb, I am completely under contr-

*grabs desks and arranges them into a ring* Right, everybeast in the circle RIGHT NOW!!! Come on, no hesitation on laziness. It's about time you uneducated children earned your lunch! Chop chop! Hurry up! *begins shoving everybeast into arena, grabbing this thread's Teer by the scruff of her neck* Who says you're in control, huh? Who gave you the right to reassure other beasts? Let me tell you something, dragon: I'm in control and you'll do what I tell you and nothing else. Capiche? *releases Teer and draws a line on the floor with chalk* Now, everybeast listen to me.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Teer, if you don't stop this right now, I will stop posting my art on the forum.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 21, 2020, 05:14:30 AM
Kade, what are you doing? That's definitely your voice I hear.

That's not ME me, I can assure you.  I... think some other versions of us are causing some mischief.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

shisteer of nothing much

Right, you there, whatever you name is... Ebuny or something, put your paw on this line. Teer, let's see your pathetically small dragon claw on the other side. Right, here are the rules: You have to draw as many stick men as possible in ten minutes. All stick men need to be on your side of the line and no exceptions. Get going. *hands chalk to Eb and Teer* The timer starts now.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Ooo, this should be interesting.  Does the winner get anything?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

Welp, I guess I can't give Verdie his birthday gift...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 21, 2020, 05:37:02 AM
Right, you there, whatever you name is... Ebuny or something, put your paw on this line. Teer, let's see your pathetically small dragon claw on the other side. Right, here are the rules: You have to draw as many stick men as possible in ten minutes. All stick men need to be on your side of the line and no exceptions. Get going. *hands chalk to Eb and Teer* The timer starts now.
*sits down, legs crossed and arms folded* No. You insult my friend, I rebel against you.

And until we meet again,

Kade Rivok

Eb, you know that they're both Teer, right?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

*also sits down* You called me a dragon.

*explodes* You impudent little... How dare you! *begins kicking desks over in rage, ranting loudly*

Heh, there's your explosion demonstration, Kade. Are you still in my stomach or did I let you out already?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!