News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on May 23, 2020, 02:50:21 AM
*Uses the opportunity to begin a lecture and demostration of surface evaporation causes.*

Kids, why do we blow on things to make them dry off?
{Because the wind makes the water evaporate, thus making the drying process a bit quicker.}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Need tae make ze vater evapourate? Ah'll 'elp! *Zetz fire tae ze paper*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

That would work! Sadly, due to last years' multiple demon fire demostrations, the principal ordered that all paper be fireproof. Thank you for helping, child! ^-^

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

Good critical thinking! The P.E. track water fountains are filled with that!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

An intereztin' zin' created by Muppets Labz. *Vonderz if anybeazt getz ze reference*

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*ze gorilla detector ztartz beeping loudly*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It vaz at ziz toime zat zree men vere arrezted fer commitin' tva croimez. Firzt, zey 'ad robbed a bank. Zecond, zey didnae vear mazkz vhen zey did ze previouz. Pleaze remember tae alvayz vear yer mazk in public. Zankee.

Verdauga

*Shuts off the fan and restacks the paper.*

It's almost time for recess, so why don't you kids head outside and play?

Corporal Rubbadub