RP: the great siege somone post in here

Started by rakkety tam, August 01, 2011, 03:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

The shrews and otters were being watched by a deadly force...a force so deadly that death himself go fired from the job. This force Was born in a storm, This force was born woth a weapon, This force was born a weapon, This force's parents were killed in a storm, this force killed a warlord when it was just half an season old, This force eleuded Death hundereds of times, This force could not be killed, this for was known as The Masked Wolf. Lightning, Thunder, Fire, and Water all feared The Wolf. Whatever the wolf wanted dead, died. When the Wolf said something it was done. For The Masked wolf was no to be trifled with.

OOC: Hello mates. The Masked Wolf may sound invincible, but trust me ye will find out soon enough that 'e is't
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Icefire

OOC: Wow. As if we didn't have enough enemies to deal with...I don't suppose he happens to be a good guy? No? Yeah, that was a silly question.

BIC: Balock and Mentha crept around to the back of the abbey only to find there were vermin there, too. As they watched, an enemy arrow killed one of the otters guarding the walltops.
Mentha blinked back angry tears as she said, "There are too many, but we have to help them! What do we do?"

OOC: Balock do you want to discover a point where they're at their thinnest or do we want to notice some other weakness?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

rakkety tam

OOC i know what to do just follow along

''maybe we could creat a distraction and get in here but  what kind of distraction''. sakon said. ''mentha do have any ideas''. balock said.

OOC  taggerung the otter said the masked wolf was neutral when i messaged him so thats good
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Icefire

Mentha thought about it....

OOC: Is Mentha supposed to present the idea?

rakkety tam

OOC u could if u want but right now i cant think of anything

BIC bendeck was walking about looking for sergent kenshin
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Icefire

OOC: Are we going to have tensions between the different vermin groups within the horde?