News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

War In 1700

Started by SilentSam, September 17, 2015, 03:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentSam

You can start, but try not to attack the unclaimed territories yet.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

LT Sandpaw

Okay cool, also are we supposed to do this sorta like an RP?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

Letter from Pope Badger I to King SablePaw La Premiere of France[/spoiler

Confidential
  Agreed, may this alliance be fruitful to all! Be aware that an armada of Spanish ships is sailing to Calais at the moment, and will join you in the assault.
[close]
[close]
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

SilentSam

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on September 18, 2015, 12:00:06 AM

Okay cool, also are we supposed to do this sorta like an RP?
Yes.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Hickory

From the Sultan, to the Czar of Russia
Highly Confidential
I formally accept your offer of help and alliance. The security force dispatched to the border will tighten the hold and at the same time make it easier for troops to navigate betweent the countries. I wish you luck, we are always here for assistance.

Regards,

The Sultan
[close]
[close]
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Letter to Wylder King of England
Confidential
Greetings great King,
I offer an alliance to you. As I write the Swedish Navy moves to blockade France. If you accept send your reply back with this ship and send your navy to help with the blockade.

King Vilu VI
[close]
[close]
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

Can I have Ireland? It's not listed as anything.

And technically, Scotland should be it's own power right now. Prince Charles Stewart should be leading the Scottish into battle against the Bloody Butcher in several years.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Only if you join General Daskar and the Scots and Sam says you can.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

I'll probably organize a highland alliance, if I can control Ireland.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

SilentSam

Ireland is owned by the English. But you can conquer it.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Wylder Treejumper

Remember, read only those epistles which are addressed to you.

To Izeroth Ruler of Brandonburg-Prussia Saxony
confidential
On behalf of England, I, His Royal Highness King Wylder I, accept your proposal of alliance. Be advised that we are preparing for war with France- she appears to be particularly power-hungry recently.
[close]
[close]

To King Vilu VI of Sweden
confidential
On behalf of England, I, His Royal Highness King Wylder I, accept your proposal of alliance. I am currently sending our Channel Navy under Admiral Pennworthing to the vicinity of the Normandy Coast to anticipate any French naval movements. Will join with your forces soon.
[close]
[close]

England dispatches an army of 8,000 British regulars to the Scottish highlands to quell rising dissent.

Naval movements are detected- English fleets in the English Channel and in the Caribbean.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

To the Sultan
Thank you, and we are here for you as well.
[close]
 To Sandpaw

I suggest an alience between the Swiss and your own France. If agreed upon, the Swiss will be ready to provide support to the French in any way, pending the coming attack on your nation from other sources.
[close]

I'm retired from the forum

Wylder Treejumper

To Sandpaw Ruler of the Dutch Republic
confidential
On behalf of England, I, His Royal Highness King Wylder I, propose an alliance. I feel it beneficial for our Protestant nations to ally against the despicable, power-hungry Papists of France and the Spanish Monarchy; I therefore desire to establish a military and economic alliance which will provide opportunity for both of our nations.
[close]
[close]
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

OOC: Offer off the table.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion