News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

War In 1700

Started by SilentSam, September 17, 2015, 03:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentSam

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on September 22, 2015, 11:13:11 PM

-New Russian troops (30,000) enter Poland to help fortify Vilinus and Lwow.
-Russians now move to Warshaw, attacking the Prussians from the undefended rear. By attacking to Prussians, who are containing the Polish (who still cannot do anything except burn through supplies), Russains hope to injure two sides at once.
The Polish are basically out by now, (they were never chosen so they never were meant to win).
And it's Warsaw, not Warshaw.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Søren

-Russians capture and interrogate Prussrian officers
-Continue to inflict casualties
-Are getting hungry

I'm retired from the forum

SilentSam

*storm goes over Poland*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Izeroth

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on September 23, 2015, 12:55:48 AM
-Russians capture and interrogate Prussrian commanders

OOC: Could you change it to Prussian officers? It seems a little implausible to me that the Russians would be able to capture the commander (who spends most of his time in the heavily-guarded center of the army) and transport him back over enemy lines so easily.

•Prussian troops break through the gates of Warsaw, engaging in melee combat with the starving residents of the city.

Delthion

-Reinforcements from the Monarchy arrives, the army now consists of 120,000 troops. 20,000 remain in Krakow, while the remaining 100,000 march on Lwow.

-Doge Domenicus marshals 20,000 troops to fortify Venice's borders.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Letter to Doge Domenicus from King Ashenwyte of Valledo
 Confidential
I would like to send aid to the most esteemed city of Venice from the Ottoman heretics, but I fear the cost will be high. I will allow Venetian ships to trade with us, while preserving peace in Italy. - Signed, King Ashenwyte of Valledo.
[close]
[close]

- Spanish colonists arrive on the New World and begin constructing fortifications while trading with locals, who are friendly. A stream of Spanish misfits and criminals are sent to the New World to boost populations

- The Pope declares that all unclaimed land in America is Spanish.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

-French Ships sail up the Channel and around Northern Europe as the conflict in Poland continues. They land on the Northern edge of Poland and troops disembark loaded with supplies and weapons. One third of the force containing some Twenty Thousand French troops march on Riga a small Polish port city. They claim the undefended city with ease capturing all supplies and shipping there. The second third marches though the Courland territory claiming towns and castles along the way. The final third marches straight into Poland setting up what they call the French-Polish Borer allowing refugees from the war to flee into the protected zone promising them safety from the combatants.-

-In the new world French fur traders greet the Spanish arrivals and open up trade with them.-

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

•The entire Prussian army moves into Warsaw, setting up fortifications in the city.

•Seeking to cut off the French supply line, a Prussian privateer attacks the French ships.

Søren

-Russian army bombards Warsaw before the Prussians can finish their fortifications

Hickory

A huge Ottoman force of 75,000 troops and artillery lands on the shores of Venice. They take the first few small towns with little resistance, fortifying them and placing long-range artillery in the back.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wylder Treejumper

-The 50,000 British troops in Alsace-Lorraine secure the area, then turn west and march up the Seine towards Paris and Versailles.

-80,000 British troops land and take Le Havre at the mouth of the Seine. Once they have completed control of the area, they will turn south and march towards Paris and Versailles as well to meet the army south of them

-The British Channel Fleet sails west and joins with the British War Fleet, then the entire combined fleet sails south, intent on wresting control of the Mediterranean from the French

-An additional army of 40,000 British Regulars land at the mouth of the Vistula River and march south towards Warsaw, reinforcing the Prussian troops under attack from Russia
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

-30,000 Russian troops that had been marching arrive to reinforce the Russains already attacking the Prussrians.
-New Russians engage English troops, firing heavy artillery quickly, the rushing the English.

Izeroth

•Hoping to hold out until reinforcements arrive, the Prussian troops within Warsaw continue to reinforce the city's buildings.

•Leaving 5,000 troops behind to secure Alsace-Lorraine, the main Prusso-Saxon army marches toward Paris.

Vilu Daskar

Soren
I am sending 100,000 troops through Russia to help in Poland. They were ready early because I got many troops from Denmark and Norway when I captured them.
Vilu VI.
[close]

King Sablepaw
Only 20,000 francs will be needed to rebuild my fleet. I now have access to the Norwegian and Danish treasury.
Vilu VI.
[close]
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

To King Ashenwyte
Highly Confidential
The people of Venice welcome your aid but hurry, the Ottomans have landed.
[close]
[close]

-The Venetian army waits on a nearby hill watching the Ottomans and preparing to engage.
-The Monarchy assaults Lwow, and causes the small band of defenders heavy casualties.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.