Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

I would if only Gryphon would finish posting in the Announcements! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Say wut.
I'm slightly worried, but at the same time, not.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Gryphon is posting a new topic in the announcements, I want to see what it is, but he won't post it!!! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

I know! He's been doing it since 11, and I can't sleep until it is there. Mista James, pweese hurry.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Go to sleep, wake up, and read it then.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Insert Jeremy Clarkson "PLEEEAAASE!!!" GIF here.*

@Skarzs NEVAH!!!

Søren

But what if it's forum-shattering news? HOW CAN WE SLEEP IN SUCH ANTICIPATION?!

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

EXACTLY!!!

This is what happens when the craziest people are on with none of their owners to corral them. ;D

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on August 14, 2016, 06:09:18 AM
EXACTLY!!!

This is what happens when the craziest people are on with none of their owners to corral them. ;D
WE ARE MEN, WE OWN OURSELVES!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Skarzs on August 14, 2016, 06:10:19 AM
Quote from: Delthion on August 14, 2016, 06:09:18 AM
EXACTLY!!!

WE ARE MEN, WE OWN OURSELVES!

Meh, the government has a knack of Ownership every once and a while.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

And there is no question that Faiy and Mask are in absolute control... ;D

On a different note Gryphon might not get the announcement thread up tonight, so I will be leaving very soon!

The Skarzs

HAIR ON OUR CHESTS, HAIR ON OUR FACES, MUSCLES AND SWEAT, WE ARE MEN! help
BEARDS ARE EPIC, STRENGTH IS KEY! NEVER BE LESS STUBBORN THEN THE OTHER GUY! SHIRTS ARE FOR LOSERS! Plz hlp
MAN MAN, MANLY MAN, TESTOSTERONE, MAN!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I CAN'T HELP YOU SKARZS I'M DYIN' HERE!!!!

The Skarzs

HOW?! MEN DON'T DIE! ASK CHUCK NORRIS!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!