News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Martin II

Started by GeminyaTome, September 23, 2011, 03:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeminyaTome

I know I should know this, but what book is Martin II in? I keep "hearing" his name mentioned, but for some reason can't remember what book he's in. Unfortunately, I don't have all my books with me, and won't for about ten months, so I can't check them.
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Redwall Musician

He is Mattimeo's son. He appears in Pearls of Lutra as the abbey champion. He was named in honor of Martin the Warrior. In the book they call him Martin, but on this forum to stop confusion we call him Martin II.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Romsca

Mattimeo's son is MARTIN III!!!!!!!! Martin II is Martin the Warrior. He was named after his grandfather, Martin I, who was mentioned in Legend of Luke