Is Redwall as Safe as they Say it is? Roleplay thread v.2.0!

Started by Ashleg, February 12, 2016, 11:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Play as the NPC Sandpaw, No joke Ashleg made a pirate NPC named Sandpaw. Just fight random people.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

OOC: Ummm... Okay.

BIC:

Admits the chaos the weasel pirate Sandpaw stormed out of the crew quarters. He had vanished inside when the attack began, and now, armed with a trident he had found, the pirate was ready to face any attackers.

Not bothering to check the slave deck, he saw the unprotected back of a shrew. Lowering the three-pronged head of the heavy weapon, Sandpaw charged Chrysanthe, yelling out wildly. "Meet yer death, shrew!"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

OOC-
Aww yes, Sandpaw! XD I remember him.
IC-
Chrysanthe let out a shriek when suddenly Sandpaw came charging at her and she swung her sword at his trident, gasping when Rapshade shoved her into the weasel and fled again.
Dirty coward! She thought. "Duncan, go find a weapon and help me!"

Hickory

The trident was clunky in Sandpaw's paws and the trident head was turned to one side as Chrysanthe noticed him. He adopted a fighting stance, holding the weapon like a quarterstaff.

Groddil

When Saltooth stomped on One-Ear's tail, the fox arched backwards, headbutting the rat in the stomach and deflecting Martin's Sword with a quick thrust to the hilt. One-Ear twisted to face Saltooth and vaulted around behind the rat. He hooked his sword around Salooth's, preventing him from swinging backwards, and wrapped the his free paw around Saltooth's neck and squeezed tightly.

Ashleg

"Duncan, you'd better hurry!" Log-a-Log called, kicking out at Sandpaw's legs.

Duncan had pelted away from Chrysanthe and was trying to find a weapon as fast as he could so he could help her. Nothing...Nothing good! The hare vaulted over the bodies of a fallen rat and otter and headed towards the slightly ajar door of the slavedeck and raced down there. There had to be something lying around in there...
He raced down the stairs and was slightly taken aback by Jetfur's body, and Bracklew laying unconscious next to him.
"Brack..."
Duncan's attention was torn away from the squirrel when he heard Chrysanthe's yell above the chaos of the battle. He snatched a whip from the wall and stormed up the stairs, launching himself at Sandpaw.
"You take care of this weasel! I'll go find Rapshade!" Chrysanthe said, rushing off into the crowd of now mostly woodlanders. Lots of the vermin lie slain in the deck.

Hickory

The weasel turned to face the hare, the whip catching a blow on his shoulder. Yelling in pain, Sandpaw swung out heavily with the trident, having absolutely no idea where it would hit.

OOC; You can have Duncan get hit or not, up to you. You can steer this fight however you want it.

LT Sandpaw

Elbowing One-ear in the chest Saltooth wriggled free rolling along the deck to avoid a downward stab. Spitting out blood and a tooth the steersrat struggled to gain his footpaws as he was forced to roll every few seconds to avoid the katana. A sense of panic filled his gut as he pushed himself to his footpaws parrying away the blade that stove for his blood.

"Don' do this mate, we c'n beat them woodlanders. Aye th' landlubbers c'n still be beat. Don' fight yer kind, 'elp us win matey, n' we'll sail out o' 'ere an' nigh return." Adjusting his grip on the curved dagger Saltooth suddenly flicked his paw sending the blade spinning towards One-ear. Not waiting to see if it had struck home the rat spun around fitting Martin's sword in his teeth. Using the hatchet he had lodged into the wood as a step the searat snagged a ratline and began hauling himself up the rigging towards the crows nest.

Groddil

One-Ear's head cracked to the side, sending the dagger spinning away into the ocean with a splash. The young fox stabbed his sword into the deck and pulled the hatchet free.
"Never going to happen! I'm not like you, rat! My family has better things to do than steal and kill. But I have no problem if the one getting killed is you."
One-Ear approached the mast. Not choosing to climb up after Saltooth, who had the high ground, he began to swing the hatchet at the mast. Bloodwrath filled his reddened eyes as he swung the axe over and over into the damaged wood.

Ashleg

OOC-
Okay.
IC-
Duncan felt the trident whack him in the side even though he's moved to avoid it. Stumbling back to his paws, the hare curled the whip around his arm and lunged at Sandpaw.
He wouldn't use the whip if he didn't have to, but now it seemed he had to.

Groddil

One-Ear's sheer, rage-fueled power was doing its job. The mast had been nearly sliced in two from the hatchet. Splinters flew wildly over the deck as the fox attacked the ship. Several times an enterprising pirate attempted to stop him, only for One-Ear to pull the sword from the deck and kill them without even a sidewards glance. The mast was leaning dangerously, only a few more chops and it would fall, crushing Saltooth against the ship. Panting, One-Ear stuck the hatchet into the deck and picked up his crossbow. He launched a bolt at the rat in the crows nest. It thudded against the top of the broken mast.
"I'd come down from there, rat! If I don't get you, the fall will!"

LT Sandpaw

Clinging to the lookout spar Saltooth leered down at the fox brandishing his sword. The rat felt confident in his position not being able to see the damage One-ear had done. Laughing Saltooth pointed his blade at the fox holding onto a rope for support.

"Come n' get me matey, I don' fancy dyin' an' I ain't fallin' neither. I could hold every last one o' ye fr'm 'ere!"

Groddil

One-Ear shook his head.
"A coward like the rest of you pirates. SO BE IT!"
The fox snatched the hatchet. He put every last inch of his strength into one massive swing. The mast cracked. Held up only by the ropes, it began to lean heavily to one side. One-Ear threw down the hatchet and took up his katana.
"For every second you don't come down, I'm cutting through one of the ropes holding you up. ONE!"
One-Ear sliced cleanly through a rope.
"TWO!"
Another rope fell, severed easily by the sharp blade from across the seas.
"THREE! AND YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!"
Once more another rope was cut. The mast was now completely unsupported on one side. It groaned and leant heavily as though the slightest gust of wind would send it crashing down.

Ashleg

Chrysanthe and Rapshade parryed in an area where there was less of a fight going on.
That, and one where there were less bodies. So all in all more room.
Rapshade struck out with his sabre, cutting the whiskers clean off one side of Log-a-Log's face. It took some of her fur with it, leaving a small line of blood on her muzzle. The shrew growled and countered his attack with one of her own; a jab to the ferret's side.
Rapshade spun around on his paws and spat at her. "Agh! Oh, really? Take this!" Shoving Chrysanthe back, he snatched the dagger out of her paws and advanced on her. The shrew looked stunned.
"Oh, boo hoo," Rapshade sneered, twirling both blades.
Chrysanthe gathered her courage and lunged at him, but the ferret leapt aside and dealt her a powerful smack to the face, sending her careening over the railing before she could get her balance.
He burst out laughing.

LT Sandpaw

Cursing wildly Saltooth lost his grip on his sword. The shinning blade spun from his paw falling down and cleaving into an otter killing the unsuspecting creature instantly. Saltooth unaware of this grabbed hold of the lookout spar with all four paws his eyes wide.

"Last chance rat!" One-ear yelled his katana slashing though a last rope. A loud groan rose from the mast as ropes began snapping on their own accord. The great wooden construction slipped from its damaged supports with an almighty crash destroying a portion of the upper deck. Several unlucky shrews and pirates screamed in shock as ropes backlashed breaking necks and limbs like brittle twigs. The last rope snapped sending Saltooth flying though the air. The steersrat let out a wild scream before splashing heavily into the ocean. The mast followed crushing the battlers directly in its path, destroying the railing as the upper deck crumpled.

Bobbing up from the water Saltooth swam to the ship heaving himself up a rope. Picking up a discarded cutlass the rat fled to the wheel deck limping badly.