The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

KitrallStreamrippler

It's colored now! o.o Looks great!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

A man who doesn't ride a horse the right way.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on March 13, 2013, 12:37:19 PM
That's not just a cowboy that's John Wayne!

Any way those lick thinks are cool.
I have a friend who watches that. Also Roy Rogers, and lots of others.

A Squiddle

Ungatt Trunn

Don't mess with me; I'm in a bad mood >:(.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

*Announcer voice*  Men.  In.  Black!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Staring contest with someone off the page.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Norham Waterpaw

'Tis a Squirell!
Lemme go get my air rifle. * chuckles menacingly *
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Wouldn't otters be easier targets? *glances at conviently-placed bow and arrows*
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

John Wayne would be a better target.  ;D

KitrallStreamrippler

Well, he's certainly a better shot. He could hit one of your whiskers at thirty paces. (*huge overexaggeration*)

Rainshadow

Steam Powered Giraffe...  Is that a band?

Ungatt Trunn

I know, I know...I'm just beautiful! Don't worry, boys, its reasonable that your tripping over each other!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Romsca

Men in Black! Is that the first one?