The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Knife! *squeaks*

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 16, 2014, 02:25:47 AM
*Wants to squeeze Speckles because it would be great*

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 16, 2014, 02:10:56 AM
Well, it's cool, even f the otter looks like it's trying to puke on the fish. :P
It's better close-up. ;D

Let Rain have her turn! And I'm sure it does.

Rainshadow

*Snuggles Speckles one last time*  *Sighs contentedly*  Okay, I'm good now.  Skarzsy-chan can have a turn.  *Hands Skarzsy Speckles*

(By the way, Hana-chan, this is the full-sized GIF.)

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Come to think of it, that's gotta be hard on the vertebrae. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

KNIFE!

Actually, it's not that hard on the vertebrae. Not for me, anyways. Now that I see it up close, I realize I used to do something along the lines of that all the time. *Bites licorice stone*

Delthion

Two-headed chicken!!!! Run for your lives!!!!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

*Gasps*  *Slaps Leatgo*  HOW DARE YOU EAT THE FLUFFY?!  THE FLUFFY STAYS AS PET.  EAT OTHER FLUFFY, BUT NOT THIS FLUFFY.

*Ahem*  Anyway...

"I whip my sling back and forth."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

"HOORRAY!!! I CAUGHT MY FIRST FISH! I CAN NOW BECOME AN APPRENTICE FISHER-OTTER!"
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rainshadow

Hosted on
zerochan.net

Use the share links provided
instead!

Delthion

Quote from: The Mask on October 26, 2014, 12:04:59 AM
Is that dog in the woods?

No, our dishwasher leaked and ruined our some of our floor, so that is our concrete slab.

That otters going to get a concussion...or at least get dizzy.