News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Gravity Falls brings back good memories.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Like a high-heel shoe on a hill.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Morgazath

That's very pretty. Good place for a troll. ;)
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

LT Sandpaw

I have the feeling I'm being watched?? ;D By a kinda creepy eye.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

IT'S THE POPO! *runs*
It's ok, I'll nail this stupid racer. *chases red text racer*

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

A rune from the Beast's language from Doctor Who: The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

LT Sandpaw

That's the good guy! Dang I can't even imagine who the bad guy is.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jetthebinturong

Handcuffs, Skulduggery uses those a lot, being a detective for the magical government of Ireland.

The leader of the bad guys is eight feet tall and has himself killed and revived every day to make himself stronger. He is however long dead and therefore not the villain. The first book's villain is a sorcerer who has the power of "agonising death" imbued in his right hand. The villains of book two are the magical creature Springheeled Jack who supposedly eats babies, Billy-Ray Sanguine, a Texan with no eyes who can pass through any surface and who's razor leaves scars that never heal, The Torment who is a spoiler, Dusk the vampire, Baron Vengeous, a fanatic of the Church of the Faceless who worships the Faceless Ones, madness inducing creatures from another dimension that were worshipped as gods in ancient times, and the Grotesquery which is also a spoiler. The villains of book three are trying to bring the Faceless Ones back, I could go on but I won't.

Morgazath

Kind of reminds me of Ghost Rider by appearance.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Jetthebinturong

That's a really cool eye

Because he's a skeleton with control over fire? Skulduggery wears suits, hats and trenchcoats though

Jukka the Sling

A guy whose family was killed in front of him and then he himself was killed and then randomly resurrected in some necromancy experiment.

No, I haven't even read the books.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Banya

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

I have no idea who that is
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 31, 2015, 11:34:42 PM
A guy whose family was killed in front of him and then he himself was killed and then randomly resurrected in some necromancy experiment.

No, I haven't even read the books.
I assume you looked it up
The "necromancy experiment" thing is kind of a huge spoiler, you don't find that out until book 6 and it wasn't random, the person who taught it to the person who killed him specifically taught it so that Skulduggery would come back if that was how he was killed because the person who taught the person who killed him had his own reasons for keeping Pleasant alive