News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Status Above You!

Started by Søren, September 04, 2016, 02:10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

You know that those aren't exactly grammatically correct sentences.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

But for how long, is the question. *Taps nose*

Quote from: Booklover on May 05, 2020, 01:40:00 PM
You know that those aren't exactly grammatically correct sentences.
Bah. Technicalities.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

You went on Discord, sooo, very true.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Places a space heater near Lass.*
Why are you cold, anyway?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

But...I thought you were homeschooled...

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

As there seems to be some confusion, let me clarify.

I use a video program curriculum. The school that implements this system sends me the dvds, handbooks, and quizzes and tests. There are separate dvds for each subject. As such, they have minimu tomes which I must spend watching  video and doing the classwork.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'm nae at zchool. Freedom fer ze Zummer! CHARGE!!! *Chargez up ze ztairz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Are you sure It's  totally awesome?

Sebias of Redwall

Just as sure as you're in school.  ;D

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Looks at tv screen.*

*Looks around behind me. *

What, are you a spy?

Sebias of Redwall

Mm-hmm. One of the reasons why I'm totally awesome.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Grabs gun.* Okay.

In olden times, the word awful meant the same as the modern awesome. Could we say your being totally awful? :D