News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted- ye na' 'ave azthma.

Ah vizh ze forum vid be more active again.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Granted, two hundred new members have joined and are posting like the world will end tomorrow, but they're just a bunch of spambots that are trying to get you to buy stuff.
I wish for tacos.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, everyzin' in yer room- includin' yer bed- 'ave na' av turned intae tacoz. Enjoy.

Ah vizh ziz 'Rezident' perzon vid ztop 'avin' zeir mail zent tae uz.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

Granted. They now go to your sink.

I wish I had a working phone.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, but it o'erheatz und explodez.

Ah vizh fer good nev armour zetz in ze Cartel Market in Ztar Varz Ze Auld Republic.

WorshipTiria

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 19, 2023, 06:22:52 PMGranted, but it o'erheatz und explodez.
That's the problem with my current one.

Granted, but it is incredibly bland and uninspired.

I wish that ibuprofen didn't have a limit of how much you can have in a week.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, but it tranzformz ye intae Mr. Hyde vhen ye take it.

Ah vizh fer a zandvich.

WorshipTiria

Granted, but it is just some tar between two slices of bread.

I wish I wasn't in class.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, ye're na' a clinic aid along viz tva obnoxiouz nitvitz zat keep vanderin' off aboot ze zchool und playin' abzolutely rubbizh und vulgar 'muzic' from ipodz vhilzt variouz ztudentz come by complainin' aboot every little ache und etc. Enjoy. (Ah actually vaz in zat zame exact zituation vone year in 'oigh zchool. Ach...)

Ah vizh Ah could foind a good job.

WorshipTiria

Granted, but they don't hire you.

I wish it was 10 minutes later.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, tiz na' 10 minutez later, but ye vere teleported back in toime by 10 minutez.

Ah vizh av zoze ztupid broight garage loightz troughoot ze neighbourhood durin' noightly valkz viz ze Dogz vid zuddenly ztop vorkin'.

WorshipTiria

Granted, all lights no longer work.

I wish I procrastinated less.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: WorshipTiria on October 22, 2023, 05:58:18 PMGranted, all lights no longer work.

FOINALLY!!!

Granted, but ye get triple ze amount o' vork, und tiz tvoice az complicated.

Ah vizh fer a blizzard.

WorshipTiria

Granted, but it's followed by several days of heat that melt all the snow.

I wish crackers didn't create crumbs.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, na' zey create var.

Ah vizh Ztar Varz Ze Auld Republic 'ad a Darth Malgus armour set viz ze 'ood doon. Or at leazt zome vay o' loverin' ze 'ood.