News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Create the Cast!

Started by Kitsune, October 04, 2016, 05:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

Can we get an avenger's cast?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

@Kreg @Jarky Thistlebrush Thanks for including me in your casts! Now I need to look up those characters. ;D

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on October 03, 2019, 06:39:42 PM
So I created the cast of this stunning feature film The Mystical Adventures of Billy Owens.

Spoiler
@Tungro Billy Owens

@Cornflower MM Billy's Friend

@Kreg Billy's Other Friend

@Jukka the Sling Billy's Bully

@The Skarzs Billy's Mentor

@DanielofRedwall Billy's Principal A.K.A. The Villain

@Rosie Willowwater Billy's Mom

@Sebias of Redwall Billy's Father

@Russa Nodrey The Creature

[close]

I don't know what to say. I'm truly honored. Thank you.

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on October 03, 2019, 07:26:21 PM
Can we get an avenger's cast?
Jukka made one a while ago, but we kinda need a new one.
http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=9526.msg586591#msg586591
Freddy

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on October 03, 2019, 06:39:42 PM
So I created the cast of this stunning feature film The Mystical Adventures of Billy Owens.
I have never seen this but... Why do I gotta be the villain. :(
Received mostly negative reviews.

Verdauga

You probably also notice that Jukka's the bully. I'm inferring some animosity from this....
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Keva Strongbow

"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Verdauga on October 04, 2019, 09:41:21 PM
You probably also notice that Jukka's the bully. I'm inferring some animosity from this....

To be fair, Jukka is his older sister so it makes sense if she would be cast as the bully (I would do the same for any of my sisters ;D)

shisteer of nothing much

I would probably do the opposite for my siblings, especially if they were likely to see it. Get on the good side of older siblings and they're likely to give you chocolate.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Lackadaisy:
@The Grey Coincidence -- Rocky
Spoiler
[close]
@One-Eye the wildcat -- Freckle
Spoiler

[close]
@The Skarzs  -- Viktor Vasko
Spoiler
[close]
@Keva Strongbow & @Sebias of Redwall : Serafine & Nicodeme Savoy ('cause they're brother and sister)
Spoiler
[close]
@Jukka the Sling : Mitzi May
Spoiler
[close]
@DanielofRedwall : Asa Sweet
Spoiler
[close]
@Russa Nodrey : Mrs. Bapka
Spoiler
[close]
More will come as I figure out who should be whom.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Tungro

I decided to put up some characters from
 AC: Odyssey

Kassandra - Child of Sparta - @Cornflower MM

Alexios - Child of Sparta - @Kolman

A legendary broken spear and a mysterious lineage is all you have to guide you on your quest. Growing up in Sparta, you were surrounded by a loving family, and were trained in combat like a true warrior. When tragedy struck, and you were rejected by your family, you set off on an epic journey, going from outcast mercenary to legendary Spartan hero, and looking to uncover the truth about your past. Your only clue is the broken spear of Leonidas, an ancient weapon of incredible power famously used by the great king of Sparta. It is the key to the secrets of your bloodline. In your odyssey, you can sail to the farthest reaches of the Aegean Sea, forming alliances and making enemies, battling legendary creatures, and aiding the greatest minds of the time.

Phoibe - The Protégé - @shisteer of nothing much

A young girl from Athens now orphaned on Kephallonia, Phoibe is living a childhood not unlike your own. Because of this, you have formed a solid friendship, and she looks up to you as a mentor and role model. Phoibe's feistiness and stubbornness may cause you problems, but her independence will ultimately lead to her own adventure.

Barnabas - The Storyteller - @The Skarzs

Your loyal travel companion and a man of the sea, Barnabas is a commercial shipper who offers his boat and small crew as a way for you to leave Kephallonia. An ex-soldier, he has contacts all over Ancient Greece, and always has valuable information about mercenary contracts, local leaders and new quests. He will often recount tales of your adventures and how the gods have influenced them.

Perikles - The Visionary - @Jetthebinturong

Faced with the wrath of the Spartan army on his doorstep, Perikles, as the elected leader of Athens, must fight to protect the blossoming Golden Age of Greece. His refusal to meet Sparta on the battlefield casts him as uncaring in the eyes of the suffering Athenians. He refuses to engage the Spartans because he cannot see his city burn.

Leonidas - The Legend - @Redwall Abbey

The king of Sparta who defied the elders, the oracle and the gods to lead a small group of soldiers against the Persian army in the battle of the 300 at Thermopylae. He may have lost that battle and his life, but his bravery paved the way for the victories to come and gave birth to a legend. You now carry his spear, a family heirloom, passed down so you may discover the truth of your bloodline.

Herodotus - The Historian - @Delthion

A Greek writer who is widely known as the first historian, Herodotus could be known as "The Father of History" or "The Father of Lies," depending on who you ask. He travels with you on your ship, documenting your odyssey as it progresses. His historical accounts may sometimes err a little too far on the side of storytelling, but isn't that how legends are created?

Sokrates - The Philosopher - @Verdauga

Brilliant, courageous, and always an interesting conversationalist, Sokrates' modern thinking gained him favor with the intellectual elite of Athens. He's a staunch believer in Athenian ideologies and a formidable foe in arguments. He's also your friend and mentor and will be a source of great knowledge in your journey.
[close]

Verdauga

Hey, look Kolman! I'm finally older than you!
If only socrates could be wearing what banbas or what pericles is....

The Skarzs

I'm an old man hee hee.

Also, I haven't gotten notifications for the other two casts. Thanks guys.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Verdauga on October 07, 2019, 06:07:58 PM
Lackadaisy:
@The Grey Coincidence -- Rocky
Spoiler
[close]
@One-Eye the wildcat -- Freckle
Spoiler

[close]
@The Skarzs  -- Viktor Vasko
Spoiler
[close]
More will come as I figure out who should be whom.

Aaaaaand what am I?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jetthebinturong

Freckle's a sweet kid, if somewhat manic. At least he was the last time I read the comic. It'll be sad if gangster work has broken him.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

shisteer of nothing much

Those descriptions of the characters are helpful. Who is 'you' though?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Rocky is, to put it mildly, eccentric, prone to rash behaviour, occasional outbursts of verbose poetry, manic grins and general foolishness.
Sounds like moi.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!