Create the Cast!

Started by Kitsune, October 04, 2016, 05:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Great casting, Wortshire!

The Outsiders Forum Casting (the book, not the movie, but the book doesn't have pictures of the characters...)

Ponyboy
Ponyboy is younger brother of Sodapop and Darry. He is a character who is consistently up in the clouds, and lacks common sense from time to time. Still, he is very smart and enjoys sunsets and loves his family. During the story, he goes on a sort of expedition with Johnny.

@Rosie Willowwater - (I know it's a boy character but he is too much like me)

Sodapop
Sodapop is the brother of Ponyboy and Darry. He is generally portrayed as a very kind, generous, and overconfident older brother.

@Sebias of Redwall

Darry
Darry is the oldest brother of Ponyboy and Sodapop. He can sometimes come off as stone-faced and stubborn, but he loves those around him dearly. He is also very intelligent and athletic, but most people do not realize the former.

@The Skarzs

Dally
Dally is one of the Curtis family's (the three brothers) friends. He had a rough upbringing and does not seem to like anyone, but in spite of that he is fiercely loyal to his friends and treats them like family.

@One-Eye the wildcat

Two-bit
Two-bit is another friend of the Curtis family. He is said to be constantly grinning (except in every picture I found >_>) and cracks jokes every chance he can get.

@Delthion

Johnny
Johnny is yet another one of the Curtis family's friends. He is quiet and conflict averse and most well known for his love of the book Gone With the Wind and poems. Johnny spends most of the book on an expedition with Ponyboy.

@Gonff the Mousethief

Cherry
Cherry is a girl who the main group meets near the beginning of the book. She is sometimes stubborn, but she breaks the mold of her peers by not giving off a sense of superiority. She is also known to be caring and understanding.

@Cornflower MM
[close]

Sorry this is more of an obscure casting, but I thought I might as well cast one of my favorite books of all time.  ;D

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 10, 2020, 06:57:31 PM
Lol, I have no idea who these characters are, but thanks I guess?  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater

No worries, it is a bit of an obscure book anyway. I don't expect anyone I cast to have read it.

I can explain why I cast you as that character if you would like!

Sebias of Redwall

Sure! That would be great.  ^-^

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater

Alright! Actually, while I'm at it I might just add these explanations for all the characters into the original post. Keep in mind, these castings were mainly based off of the way you all act in the Cellars, not your true personalities.

Sodapop is the brother of Ponyboy and Darry. I cast you as him because he is generally portrayed as a very kind and generous older brother, if not a liiittle bit overconfident in himself. Which I think fits your forum persona pretty well ;D

Sebias of Redwall

Ah, okay, cool!

*Snickers* My character is Skarzs' older brother? *Rolls over the ground with helpless laughter*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater

Whoops! I misspoke. Your character is actually Skarzs' little brother and my older brother.  ;D My casting didn't have anything to do with the sibling relationships, though.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

I also don't know the character I was cast as :D But thanks for including me!
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Scott McLamok

Hmm....Should we revamp old castings?
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Cornflower MM

CHERRY SOUNDS REALLY COOL, THANKS.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Scott McLamok on August 11, 2020, 12:42:43 AM
Aye. Perhaps a Hobbit one? I dunno. Go with whatever ya want.  ^-^

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

I thoughtabout doing a Hazbin Hotel casting, but decided not to because the pilot was R-rated.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Scott McLamok

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 11, 2020, 02:43:49 AM
Quote from: Scott McLamok on August 11, 2020, 12:42:43 AM
Aye. Perhaps a Hobbit one? I dunno. Go with whatever ya want.  ^-^
Just what I had in mind....
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.