News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Zwilt The Shade

Started by Zwilt the Shade, October 23, 2011, 01:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zwilt the Shade

Well I don't think anyone did this but, Zwilt the Shade from The Sable Quean. He is my idol for lots of reasons. 1. for some reason I like evil people. 2. I like people who don't use brute force (He snuck into the Abbey rather then like, try to climb over the walls and stuff like that.) 3. I like like people who are in the shade and are sneaky. I think the only person worthy to kill him would be Buckler. I was disappointed when Clarinna killed him.  So yea, my fav book was Sable Quean, it had my favorite good guy, and bad guy.

Nightfire

He was pretty good. I hated how he stole the hare's medallion, though.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Plugg Firetail

Yes Zwilt was one of the  better bad warriors in the series. I think he would have been able to defeat Cluny.

Nightfire

Not trying to kill your opinion, but...Cluny battled and killed a fully grown PIKE with only the loss of one eye. Zwilt always killed using stealth and surprise, and wasn't able to kill Vilaya, despite her bein so much weaker than him physically.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Plugg Firetail

Yes but he defeated Buckler, who was a master swordsman. Vilaya survived by pure luck. He cut right through her.

Nightfire

True, he did defeat Buckler. But an enraged hare and a fully grown pike are two different matters. I still favor Cluny, but Zwilt was a pretty cool vermin.

Captain Tammo

Hmmm... I feel like this should go on the "who would win?" board, zwilt vs Cluny!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Log-a-Log

Zwilt was pretty cool. I liked him a lot better than Vilaya
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Blademaster

Im going to look llike a moron but whose cluny? And zwilt did not defeat Buckler he picked up a baby and threatend to kill it if he did not drop his blade
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."

Lily

Cluny is the main villain from Redwall, the first book to be published in the series.

Taggerung The Otter

i would like to see a major war between every  bad character ever in the Redwall series and every good one
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Romsca

lol that would be funny  :D
I would like to see Gabool and Tsarmina fight each other they were both crazy

Orinoco

I must be the strangest person on Earth - I actually cried when Zwilt was killed.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Romsca

The only time i almost cried in a Redwall book was in Legend of Luke when the ferret was killed when it was stabbed with the stick that they cooking the bugs on
:'( I almost cried. A redwall book has never made me cry before and i've read all 22

Kitsune

I liked how sneaky he was!