News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

which character deaths made you sad?

Started by Veil Sixclaw, March 24, 2013, 12:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 28, 2013, 05:20:18 PM
Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on August 28, 2013, 01:48:52 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on August 28, 2013, 02:31:23 AM
  I didn't even LIKE Rose all that much!  So I wasn't too saddened when she died.  A bit horrified at her death, but not sad.  :-\
Me too...and any time I say I didn't like Rose I get pelted by comments like "WHAT HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE YOU DON'T LIKE ROSE YADA YADA YADA!"

YODA YODA YODA?
Along the lines of "BLAH BLAH BLAH".
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on August 30, 2013, 12:43:41 AM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 28, 2013, 05:20:18 PM
Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on August 28, 2013, 01:48:52 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on August 28, 2013, 02:31:23 AM
  I didn't even LIKE Rose all that much!  So I wasn't too saddened when she died.  A bit horrified at her death, but not sad.  :-\
Me too...and any time I say I didn't like Rose I get pelted by comments like "WHAT HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE YOU DON'T LIKE ROSE YADA YADA YADA!"

YODA YODA YODA?
Along the lines of "BLAH BLAH BLAH".

Ah ken, ah juzt 'ad tae zay it.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Leatho Shellhound

I still think that SPOILER! Piknim's death was the saddest for me.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dag Downyfur

I was always sad for some reason when Shorebuck, a young hare at Salamandastron died from poisoning. Even though he was an extremely minor character.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Kitsune

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah believe tvaz in Ze Rogue Crev vhen zoze 'arez got run over by ze zhip viz zheelz. Tragic.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Banya Streamdog

When the hares died by Gulo and his band. That was pretty sad.
EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Norham Waterpaw

I was kind of sad when Methuselah went down. I was all like "Yeah, go man, stop dat fox, yeah! Oh, you dead..."
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Sailears

Quote from: Banya Streamdog on September 05, 2013, 09:37:02 PM
When the hares died by Gulo and his band. That was pretty sad.
Oh yeah, this was pretty gruesome. :(
My ears, how are you, wot!

Faiyloe

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on September 06, 2013, 02:13:42 AM
I was kind of sad when Methuselah went down. I was all like "Yeah, go man, stop dat fox, yeah! Oh, you dead..."

Well if you put it that way then ya  :'(.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on April 23, 2013, 10:32:20 PM
The only death I nearly cried at was Mellus' death in The Bellmaker. I was more softhearted back then. :P

I only felt VERY urgent. II kept repeating don't die blaggut.. Don't blame blaggut... Blaggut go join them! In my mind
~Just a soft space boi~

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

rose,shogg (paul derrick gray of otters),rillflag,felldoh(like the rev a great thing to have been here and gone)

Rusvul

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on September 06, 2013, 02:13:42 AM
That's what you get for trying to stop a fox. MWAHAHAHAHAHA- Oh, right. I'm not evil. Nevermind.

I thought Bragoon and Saro's deaths were the saddest.