News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Arthur

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 30, 2019, 01:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where would you like to hang out?

The Sugar Bowl
5 (100%)
The Library
0 (0%)
The Tree House
0 (0%)
Brain's Ice Cream Shop
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Witessss

doin' it anyway.
Scoob has much more character and makes you think. the new ones stink, just like the new Veggietales, and Scoob and Shaggy just make you laugh. obviously if you like Veggies more than dogs and mysteries, you have some serious problems to face.

SCOOBY AND GANG ARE THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Shadow of Korriban

Nope...

#1 Veggietales has a superior intro.

#2 Veggietales isn't so repetitive.

#3 Veggietales is just better.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

I beg to differ!:

#1 Scoob has an Awesomer intro
#2 the only thing repetitive about Scoob is that they solve mysteries, every episode is different
#3 Scoob is just way better
#4 Veggietales is made for little 2 yr olds that need to know that slushies being dumped over walls is what happened at Jeracho.

The Shadow of Korriban

Hold on there! on every Scooby-doo episode ever, the villain always says... "And I would of got away with it too, if it wasn't for you medaling kids. That's repetitive. ^-^
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

That's part of the 'classic' that it never change. my baby sister, to her, everything is 'Doo'. she lives and breathes 'Doo' She spends her day reading books about Scoob, in her 'Doo' sweatshirt, and watches it with her 'Doo' stuffed animal dog that she thinks looks like Scooby. it is a very popular topic in my house.. actually, my baby sister looks a lot like Daphne.

The Shadow of Korriban

And another thing. When the other three members of the gang, want Scooby and Shaggy to accomplish some dangerous task, there always like "no way!" Until they bribe them with scooby snacks. Now that's repetitive. Of course this "argument" we're having is all in good humor. :)

The Witessss

That is true, but again, it wouldn't be the same without it. It has to have a least a few repetitive parts in it. of course we are having this all in good humor, but if we want to get into the nitty-gritty of Scooby, I  can pretty much name it all. >:D I even made a new topic for it!!

The Shadow of Korriban

The Witessss

The Shadow of Korriban

Delthion

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on January 30, 2019, 08:31:55 PM
Nope...

#1 Veggietales has a superior intro.

#2 Veggietales isn't so repetitive.

#3 Veggietales is just better.

I have discovered a new creed. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

The poll was changed and now my vote is on Muffy.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

VeggieTales... Scooby Doo...

Tsk!

You guys have never lived if you haven't watched Jakers: The Adventures of Piggley Winks.

The Witessss

never heard of that one in all my years!! (not a very long time, though)