News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Pure Awesomeness of Redwall

Started by ravenwyte, April 18, 2012, 09:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ravenwyte

I had nothing to read. I usually read a lot but I was honestly out of books. Then I read Redwall, and I was hooked. I just gotta say, Brian Jacques did an amazing job and I was sad when I found out he died.  :'( The series is probably one of my favorites (it takes up an entire shelf in the school library) but I'm sad that so few people have read it. Since I forced Marlfox Vanish to read Redwall, at least 2 other people have enjoyed the amazing series. I have read all of the books except Eulalia (gotta nag the librarian about that) and, curiously enough, I introduced Marlfox Vanish to the series and she introduced me to this site!
If you can't sleep on an empty stomach, roll over and sleep on your back!
Uh, Cap'n? It might be a good idea to wait to sink the ship until AFTER we've raided it.

Dannflower Reguba

HAHAHA!
RavenWyte, there is an introduction topic down in either the cellars or Cavern hole, I strongly suggest you look into it and post there.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria Wildlough

Welcome to the forum! And yeah, I loooove Redwall too. :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

Nice too see you ravenwyte, Glad you and Marlfox Vanish could help each other out :D

Lily

Introductions don't belong in Redwall discussion, so I moved this thread. Welcome, ravenwyte!

MatthiasMan

Quote from: ravenwyte on April 18, 2012, 09:56:27 PM
I had nothing to read. I usually read a lot but I was honestly out of books. Then I read Redwall, and I was hooked. I just gotta say, Brian Jacques did an amazing job and I was sad when I found out he died.  :'( The series is probably one of my favorites (it takes up an entire shelf in the school library) but I'm sad that so few people have read it. Since I forced Marlfox Vanish to read Redwall, at least 2 other people have enjoyed the amazing series. I have read all of the books except Eulalia (gotta nag the librarian about that) and, curiously enough, I introduced Marlfox Vanish to the series and she introduced me to this site!

That's the same for me! Not a single person has checked out the books since 2005. And they take up 2 whole shelves. Anyway, I'm MatthiasMan, or M&M at ye service. I take Art Requests in Art Requests. I'm an artist, a poet, I like to sing sometimes, and I just read all the time alone.