News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Firefly discussion

Started by Redwallfan7, July 21, 2012, 07:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

my top four favorite characters:

• River
  • Mal
  • Jayne
  • Wash

this list will probably change a lot.

Redwallfan7

my favorites:

Kaylee

Simon

Book
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lily

I love everyone, but I love Kaylee the most. She's just so adorable, especially in Shindig.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Lily on August 02, 2012, 04:17:05 AM
I love everyone, but I love Kaylee the most. She's just so adorable, especially in Shindig.
Her dress was awesome, it looked like it was tight though! Fancy dresses usually are.

Lily

I love how she fiddles with the strawberry the whole time she's talking to those awful girls:

Redwallfan7

It was awesome when she talked to the crowd at the party Lol

KitrallStreamrippler

*revive!* I love this show!!! Jayne is my favorite, but who doesn't love the captain?

Shindig was probably my favorite episode, because of Kaylee's dress and Mal's duel. But all of them are good. ;D
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Redwallfan7

I loved that episode and the train episode, also the episode where they help the western team fight.

KitrallStreamrippler

I liked Our Mrs. Reynolds, with YoSafBridge. ;D Objects In Space was a weird one. "Does that seem right to you?" One of my favorite lines in the entire show is from Shepherd Book, when Zoe asks him about the Bible having "some specific things to say about killing". He says, "Quite specific. It is, however, somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps." Also, Wash has some awesome lines. "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!" "Psychic, though? Hat sounds like something out of science fiction." "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." (Sorry for that random spilling-forth and skipping-around. That's just the way my thoughts work.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

White One6193

YEEEESSSS!!! Firefly for the WIN!
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: White One6193 on May 22, 2013, 04:08:08 AM
YEEEESSSS!!! Firefly for the WIN!
:). I hate that it got canceled though :(

I like how Firefly shows the different personalities that you see in  people that you meet in each of the crew members: Mal is the normal, average person trying to find his place in the world, Zoey is your tough girl who won't take no for an answer, Wash and Jayne are the class clowns of the ship, Kaylee is happy go lucky, Simon is the smart (high functioning, Asperger's)  type, Inara is the sex appeal,  River is paranoid, but sometimes has a really good outlook in some of the episodes. And Shepherd Book is there to be the consience of everyone else on the ship

Jarky Thistlebrush

FIREFLY!!!!!
(I'm currently planning a Redwall/Firefly crossover!)
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this: