News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Warriors

Started by Rainshadow, July 25, 2012, 04:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Warriors series is your favorite?

Warriors
5 (55.6%)
The New Prophecy
0 (0%)
The Power of Three
0 (0%)
Omen of the Stars
1 (11.1%)
Dawn of the Clans
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

BlueRose

I love the Warriors series! But by the end of Power of Three, I was kinda done with Firestar. He outlived his usefulness. Jayfeather is my favorite cat. He reminds me of my sister. :)

I don't like Survivors or Seekers, though. I think that it's going too far. And the Warriors series could end soon too. That'd be good. Too many stories takes the fun out of imagination.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rusvul

I'd agree with that. I read the first series of books, but after that, I was kind of burnt out.

ZaranTheBlack

I read one-point-five series  :P but I got confused because there were so many but there was just one and all that so I just stopped.
Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD

Wylder Treejumper

I think they shoulda kept with just the first six, then moved on to a new idea... The originals were just epic, the others just felt like slow torture...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Dawnwing

One of the Erins has just confirmed a sixth series.  Apparently it hasn't been decided yet as to whether it'll continue after [spoiler name]'s Storm or continue after Dawn of the Clans.

Wylder Treejumper

Talk about outliving its usefulness...

Greedy money-grubbing publishers. May they be buried by all the horrible sequels they turn out just to make money.

For that matter, movie producers too.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Skyblade

*revives*

I've liked this series from way back :) I think my favorite book may be A Dangerous Path from the original arc. Maybe because that's the only one I read recently, so it's still fresh in my mind, but that one is very good. It has a lot of action and emotional appeal going on.

That being said, I'm deciding whether I like the original series or the New Prophecy one better, as I like them both. I wouldn't say that Warriors got ruined after the second series...I honestly just didn't like the things that were happening around Power of Three and onward. Besides these plot events, I still think the books are good. Anyway, everybody thinks differently. I haven't read the sixth arc yet.

Seekers is actually a very good series in my opinion. I like the books (at least, the ones I have read) a lot. I've read only the first two Survivors books and they're very good also. I like the plot and ideas, but I just find some of the characters annoying ;D

Overall, the Erins have a very good writings style. They've created some great books!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!