News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Weapons

Started by Redwaller, January 30, 2013, 10:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

The one with the cain is called a  morning star, the one with only the handle is called a mace.

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

Morningstars are spiked, maces are not.

Mattio

oh learning new things everyday

Tam and Martin

I bought 4 dowels (wooden rods) at Home Depot and sharpened the tip and made lances.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Mattio

haha nerd :P I'm gonna make a sling tonight hopefully. Do you just use regular stones?

W0NWILL

Yes, but start with rubber balls or something first until you get decent aim. Don't put out a window.

Romsca

I looked up what Sgian Dhus were on wikipedia and they are SO AWESOME.

Redwaller

Quote from: Romsca on January 31, 2013, 10:47:45 PM
I looked up what Sgian Dhus were on wikipedia and they are SO AWESOME.
I KNOW!  :D

phoenixfoden

who likes steampunk weapons? i think they are awesome!

W0NWILL

I have a steampunk sword design. I want to get it made.

Rainshadow

I own a Plexiglass bow and aluminum arrows.  The bow isn't anything cool like a compound, just a recurve bow.  Though, I need new arrows, a new arm guard and a new archery glove.  My old ones are so tiny, because I stopped taking archery a long time ago.  Now I get bruises and blisters whenever I try to fire an arrow 'cause the dumb arm guard isn't big enough.  The string keeps hitting my arm!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

I never use an arm guard  ;D
You probably wouldn't need to either if you just held your bow slightly farther away from the arm that is holding the bow

Rainshadow

Yes, that would be a good idea, and I tried it, but it felt rather strange.  And I still hit my arm.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 01, 2013, 09:01:27 PM
  Yes, that would be a good idea, and I tried it, but it felt rather strange.  And I still hit my arm.  ::)

I never use arm guards, I just don't hit my arm.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Mattio

I learned a trick when i took archery. Turn your arm so the bow is parallel to the ground and then straighten it by twisting your wrist