News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Brotherband Chronicles by John Flanagan

Started by Leatho Shellhound, April 06, 2013, 03:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Talk about the books and anything related.  :)

My favorite character is Hal b/c he is the most like me....wood worker and so on. My second favorite is Lydia b/c she was just awesome! 

-Who's your Favorite character?
-Whats you fav. brotherbad team?
-what would you call your ship and or brotherband team?
-Do you think Lydia should chose Hal or Stig? What about the other two girls from Hallasholm?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

John Flanagan...  Why do I recognize that author?  Anyway, what are (is?  Are?  Hmm...) the Brotherband Chronicles about?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

They are about skandian people who are training their boys in groups or brotherbans. And I think you recognize Flanagan because of rangers apprentice

Rainshadow

Oh!  Yeah!  Lol, I was wondering if he was the same guy.  :P  Anyway, that sounds cool!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

Leatho Shellhound

You should read them.

I would name my Brotherband the panthers, or horses.

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

I'm bringing this topic back to the top.

click the banner

Maudie

I just finished The Brotherband chronicles like four months ago. I liked them, but I think they could have been better.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Mask on May 06, 2013, 01:54:52 PM
I just finished The Brotherband chronicles like four months ago. I liked them, but I think they could have been better.

How so, I would like your thoughts on this.

click the banner

Redwallfan7

I'm busy with other books right now, but when I get the chance I'll definitely consider these books. They sound interesting.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Maudie

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on May 07, 2013, 11:51:42 PM

Well, it just doesn't really seem like Lydia and Stig were really attracted to each other, I think she should have just either settled on Hal or not fallen in love at all.
That's really my only logical reason, but I still think it could have been better.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Mask on May 14, 2013, 08:28:17 PM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on May 07, 2013, 11:51:42 PM

Well, it just doesn't really seem like Lydia and Stig were really attracted to each other, I think she should have just either settled on Hal or not fallen in love at all.
That's really my only logical reason, but I still think it could have been better.

Sig liked her from start to finish, And he was strong good looking, brave....the list goes on. Why do think that they weren't a good match?

click the banner

AnnaofRedwall

ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I LURV these books!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are AWESOME (but i like Ranger's Apprentice better! Gotta love Halt) Lydia should chose stig 'cause stig is awesome.... Hal is pretty cool too...
I would call my brotherband the Owls... i would call my ship The Owl... I like owls...

anyone who hasn't read 'em,,, READ THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: AnnaofRedwall on May 17, 2013, 12:52:57 AM
ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I LURV these books!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are AWESOME (but i like Ranger's Apprentice better! Gotta love Halt) Lydia should chose stig 'cause stig is awesome.... Hal is pretty cool too...
I would call my brotherband the Owls... i would call my ship The Owl... I like owls...

anyone who hasn't read 'em,,, READ THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Owl is a good name.  :)  I read these before I read the Ranger's Apprentice books. So I have a bit more loyalty to the skandians.

click the banner