News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

favorite comedys

Started by blindsimeonjtp, April 06, 2013, 02:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

mines ferris bullers day off

Redwallfan7

My all time favorite comedy is iCarly. I love the humor, it's really spot on and holds the attention of some adults too, so I think it's something I'll always enjoy watching
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ungatt Trunn

I like a comedy that was from 1963 called "Its a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World". I know, long title, but it kind of makes it obviouse its a comedy....

Life is too short to rush through it.

blindsimeonjtp

redwallforever

I love the comedy with the actor Louis de Funès. And the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail is very funny!
you broke his bell!
-Yes,Cornflower,hopefully ...
The abbey of Redwall Abbey is an eternal, that will always rise in honor of all those who lived.As archivists Redwall say: "Come in, we welcome you."

Ungatt Trunn

I think that Charlie Chaplin is pretty funny as well :D!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Shadowed One

I love the Marx Brothers movies, like Duck Soup and Night at the Opera.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rusvul

Quote from: redwallforever on April 09, 2013, 02:38:42 PM
I love the comedy with the actor Louis de Funès. And the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail is very funny!
Monty Python can be pretty funny.... AFV, anyone? or, Mythbusters? Not exactly a comedy, but extremely funny nonetheless. And Last Airbender, and Legend of Korra. :P