News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Steampunk/Gearpunk Wargame

Started by Blaggut, March 26, 2015, 04:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

I am planning to make a steampunk wargame. I won't say much about the lore so no evil guests steal it. If you don't know what a wargame is, it's where you use little figurines on a large board and move them around with rulers and such and battle with dice. Look up Warhammer Fantasy or Warhammer 40k on YouTube and you'll see what I mean.

But the simple backstory is that orcs and goblins and dwarves and such have discovered gunpowder and are going to war with steampunk bots and ships and such. I need help making this game though. So if you wanna help, I'll place the needed positions below. Yes, you will get a large portion of the proceeds to! :) Also, pm me your email or other contact when you sign up.

Positions:

Lore:
~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

Positions:

Lore:

Miniatures Design:

Concept Art:

Game Mechanics:

Media:

Buisness:

Realism Checker:

If you have another position in mind, tell me and I'll put it and your name on the list
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.