3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 43

The Skarzs

That is calm, though. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Yeagh...

Maybe that is Dumbledore's way of calmly running into a room, grabbing a kid by the shoulders, and yelling at him.

The Skarzs

Good thing we don't see what happens when he is really upset.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

MeadowR

I don't think the actor represented Dumbledore very well, and that is one of the several reasons I wasn't keen on The Goblet of Fire film.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ashleg

It is my least favorite in the series...including the book.

Jetthebinturong

So I have something to say regarding Fantastic Beasts.

"Oh but Jet, you don't like Harry Potter." You're right, I don't. However, the only things I cared about from Harry Potter were the world and Dumbledore's backstory (well, Hagrid, House Elves, and the scene where Fudge meets with John Major too, but those don't help illustrate my point) and the Fantastic Beasts series is all about those things. Add to that that I absolutely love Newt Scamander, and that makes the last film my favourite thing to come out of J. K. Rowling.

So.

Has anyone else noticed that Newt Scamander is the current master of the Elder Wand? He bested Grindelwald in combat and disarmed him at the end of the last movie, albeit he used a creature, and Grindelwald did not have the Wand on his person at the time. But prior stories seem to suggest that this doesn't matter. Harry won the Elder Wand from Draco when he physically pulled Draco's own wand out of his hand, and one of the stories of the Elder Wand includes someone slitting a master's throat in the middle of the night and then taking it. Therefore, if Rowling has paid attention to her own previously established lore, since Grindelwald was master of the Wand, and then disarmed by Newt Scamander, Newt is now the master of the Wand.

Just something to think about.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

I expect that to be explained by Newt passing the wand to Dumbledore in the next movie, and should that be impossible, dueling someone, who then duels Dumbledore... or just dueling Dumbledore himself, though that wouldn't make sense.

Although, I think that Dumbledore won the wand from Grindelwald, so perhaps it'll go differently.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.