News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Fanfiction.net

Started by Nightfire, October 03, 2011, 07:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Blazemane on May 18, 2013, 03:27:28 AM
I'm on. First person is perfectly acceptable on Fanfiction.net! I don't think they make any sorts of stylistic restrictions; they just ask users to warn their readers about the maturity level of their work through the ratings system on the site.

Okay, thanks!  Yeah, I just posted my first Warriors fic if you wanna read it.  It's called  Scorchkit's Adventure.  If you want to review it, I'd very much appreciate it, because I'm slightly nervous about posting my first fanfic on there.  I've never really shown any of my recent writing to the public before!  :o
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

I'm on Fanfiction.net, too! I'm Icefire there as well. I haven't posted anything yet, but I intend to post my Aegis tales there as well as in our fan fiction section....someday......when I have more of that elusive thing called "time."
Speaking of maturity ratings, be careful to check the ratings before you read a story. There are things on there I'm sure you would regret reading...
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Icefire on May 20, 2013, 04:53:01 PM
I'm on Fanfiction.net, too! I'm Icefire there as well. I haven't posted anything yet, but I intend to post my Aegis tales there as well as in our fan fiction section....someday......when I have more of that elusive thing called "time."
Speaking of maturity ratings, be careful to check the ratings before you read a story. There are things on there I'm sure you would regret reading...

Yeah, that's what I try to do before I read them.  I check the description to see if it would be worth reading, then I check the genre it is (I usually don't read romance), then I check the rating.  Usually I don't get that far, because I've already lost interest in the story.  :-\
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Shadowed One

I am on it as Shadowed One 19. I don't have any stories there yet, but I found some other great Redwall fanfics. Look at my Favorites section.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rainshadow

I'll probably be looking through the Redwall section soon.  ;)  Lol, and it seems like I'm the only person here that just completely chose a different username.  Mine's 'Cactus in the Valley'.  :P

Icefire

Nightfire's and Tiria's are kind of out there. Ceu Praca and Contrary to Popular Belief. I'm just boring like that. ;D
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Ungatt Trunn

They have some really great Redwall stories there! I'd suggest reading The Sword and its Flowers, a story about Martin and Rose by our resident Member Free Thought. Its a good story!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

There's also a really good story called Ordinary by Jukebox Mill.  It's a fanfic based on The Legend of Zelda:  Twilight Princess, and it takes place a few generations after the Twilight Princess story.  I'll give you a hint as to how long after it is:  Colin is a grandfather in the story.  ;)  But it's really good!  It has two chapters right now, and it's on my favourites list.  ::)

W0NWILL

I have a different username on it. I'm Blipsinthesystem. I haven't submitted anything yet, though. I used to be W0NWILL, but I changed it so people who haven't read Redwall won't be left out on my name.

Free Thought

I'm on FanFiction.net!  User name is Free Thought- yeah I'm not very original.  :P

I've written 2 complete stories and working on (cringes a little) 4 at the moment; well, 3 actively- the fourth I had to put on hiatus.  They are all Redwall fanfics, but are for the mature crowd.  If any are interested- feel free to check it out!

cregga rose eyes

I have an account on Fanfiction.net. Haven't been on in a long while. My username is emeraldwolf64 ((at least its something like that, it has been a long time since I last got on so I can't remember exactly)), I have two stories on there that are horrendously written. I'm slowly working on rewriting them. One is Crestrise, the other is Terror from the North.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Blazemane

Well, I've said I'm on there, but to be a bit more specific, I'm Blazemane. No Redwall work yet, I'm afraid, but I'm hoping to fix that. So far, I've got work from Beast Wars (with a little touch of Terminator in a crossover work) and Kung Fu Panda.

Tam and Martin

I'm not sure if I should join...

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Blazemane

Quote from: Tam and Martin on May 31, 2013, 11:12:28 PM
I'm not sure if I should join...

There's definitely no pressure to! But what's got you wondering?

Tam and Martin

I'm not that good at writing  :-[

P.S. 1000th Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000