Main Menu

Cats

Started by James Gryphon, October 18, 2011, 07:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Trigoma

i has 2 cats. one black and white named scrappy (which is mine and its my name choice. its good RIGHT? >:D) and a gray and white cat named sockys (sisters cat. named him that cause it looks like he has socks on with his white feet o.o) if i find out how to post sum pics of them...i will. but for now...idk...sumthing o.o
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

i have a cat named max he is FAT

he weighs bout 20 pounds, i wish i had a picture of him
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Nightfire

I tend to think of all of the cats at the animal shelter where I work as mine. :D Especially Trixie and Chubbs and Jacob and Bread and Norman and Dorito and Chester and Big Man and Winston and Wally and Celia and...
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

we get the point nightfire
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Tiria Wildlough

Bread is an awesome cat's name, Nightfire!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

gorath

I have a cat too. His name is Tippy. He is a wonderful male tiger cat. I wish I had a picture of him, but I don't. CAT'S RULE!
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Wisteria Wild Cat

I am SUCH a cat person. I even volunteer at a no-kill cat shelter. Crash's Landing, look it up!  :D

My first cat had to put down at the age of seven (NOT LONG ENOUGH!!!) Daisy, HE was all grey and the best kitty evah'. Now I have a just-a-year-old kitten. Izzy Renee. Izzy because it suits her, and Renee for a friend  who was killed in a car accident. She is probably the most hyper kitten ever. Her pic is my avatar!  ;D

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Uhhh... youre pic is a bunny.

(modified) Umm... never mind.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Firehawke

Here's a picture of my cat, Sadie Mae.
She's giving me a look that means "Why are you taking that picture instead of rubbing my tummy???"

The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Dannflower Reguba

TAHT IS HILARIOUS!!! :D :D :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

i can haz cheeseburger?

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT? WHOO, WHOOO!

Redwallfan7

My sister likes cats, she had a black and white cat named Angel.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

The type of cat I want is a snowshoe:

If I got this cat, I would name it Ellura or Lumi, which are Basque and Finnish for snow.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Oh! I love Snowshoes! That one is BEAUTIFUL! I want a Maine Coon, but I'm not picky.  :)
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!