News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Marvel (Comics, Movies, TV Shows)

Started by Søren, December 19, 2014, 03:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Actually, it wasn't because you mentioned anything gay, it was because I have absolutely no knowledge about the Young Avengers, I didn't even know such a thing existed. I don't think many people here are that knowledgeable on Marvel, I could be dead wrong, but I haven't commented on any of your Young Avengers things because of mine own ignorance. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

But we were talking about Black Panther. I just added that bit about the Young Avengers in.

Also I was in Who's online when you were posting in this thread and decided not to, so you did have something to say.

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

...I did? I don't remember honestly. And I had nothing more to say about Black Panther, you were right. That's why I was no longer discussing that. I thought we moved onto Young Avengers.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Well, I have been posting less, and figured anything I had to say wasn't worth much. :P

I don't think that would be too far out, Jet, for Disney to do that. It may not gross as much, but I think they would be accepting enough to consider it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

I think Disney do have the guts to make something about a gay couple, but I doubt it'll be a movie. I could see them doing a Netflix show.
Also...
Spoiler
I have this nasty feeling Rocket's going to pull a Yondu in Avengers 4
[close]
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jetthebinturong

Mm.

Spoiler

It would make a good parallel, considering Groot's last words.
[close]

The Grey Coincidence

Spoiler
But I don't want him to go... Plus it doesn't help that his arc feels kinda full circle at this point. He went from being a total mean person to a slightly less-of-an-mean person. That and he's the only Guardian sans Nebula (though I don't think she counts tbh) not 'dusted off' I just think it might happen. I don't want it to but I'm not the CEO of marvel...
[close]
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jetthebinturong

Spoiler
Personally I don't think they'll kill him off. The Guardians have a third movie confirmed, and Rocket is the soul of their team. I don't think it can work without him.
[close]

Søren

Has anything been confirmed, as far as a Young Avengers MCU show or film?

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

No. What we do know that relates to the Young Avengers possibly being in the MCU is:
The Russo Brothers have expressed interest in doing a Kate Bishop (Hawkeye) movie.
Twin baby boys have been cast for Avengers 4. The only twin boys that matter to the current MCU characters are Wiccan and Speed, who are the children of Wanda.
Cassie Lang (Ant-Man's daughter) has been cast as a teenager in Avengers 4.
Jude Law will be playing Mar-Vell, the original Captain Marvel, in the Captain Marvel movie. Mar-Vell is the father of the Young Avenger Hulkling.

Jukka the Sling

That does sound kind of convincing.  Although, they use twins all the time to play little kids, so it could really be any character.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

I say babies. They asked for toddlers.

If it wasn't for an important character, their wouldn't have been a specific casting call, it would've just been part of the extras.

Søren

Could be Wanda and Quicksilver as kiddos.
Either way, sounds intriguing, hopefully they'll announce it.

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on May 15, 2018, 04:30:51 PM
No. What we do know that relates to the Young Avengers possibly being in the MCU is:
The Russo Brothers have expressed interest in doing a Kate Bishop (Hawkeye) movie.
Twin baby boys have been cast for Avengers 4. The only twin boys that matter to the current MCU characters are Wiccan and Speed, who are the children of Wanda.
Cassie Lang (Ant-Man's daughter) has been cast as a teenager in Avengers 4.
Jude Law will be playing Mar-Vell, the original Captain Marvel, in the Captain Marvel movie. Mar-Vell is the father of the Young Avenger Hulkling.

Delthion