Yo, yo ho
Yo, yo ho
Oh hail, the mighty
He's arising from the deep
With tattered sails
and incredible tales
we're caught in the endless seas.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

@Tungro Your pic is from the Dark Crystal, right?

Quote from: Tungro on September 06, 2019, 08:36:09 PM
I am native english speaker and I have a higher grade in Spanish than English. I don't even speak Spanish...
Probably because English has all kinds of shortcomings many other languages don't.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Thanquol

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 07, 2019, 12:52:14 AM
@Tungro Your pic is from the Dark Crystal, right?

Quote from: Tungro on September 06, 2019, 08:36:09 PM
I am native english speaker and I have a higher grade in Spanish than English. I don't even speak Spanish...
Probably because English has all kinds of shortcomings many other languages don't.
Mine is

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zuch az inconziztenciez... ('i' afore 'e'. except after 'c'...except fer zome o' ze toimez vhen 'i' iz afore 'e' e'en after 'c')
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

One-Eye the wildcat

i before e, except after c, and when sounding like a, is a neighbor in way, and you'll always be wrong no matte what you say!!!!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

"Brian, what's the rule for I before E?"
"Uhhhhhh. . . I before E. . . Always."
". . . What are you, an idiot, Brian?"
"Apparently!"
"It's I before E except after C, or in sounding like 'ā' as in neighbor or weigh, and on weekends, and holidays and all throughout May, and you'll always be wrong, no matter what you say!"
Brian Reagan is great. ;D

Ah, sorry, @Thanquol , I meant you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 30, 2019, 01:43:34 PM
It may be a bit of fan made stuff.
clamavi de profundis made it. They do a lot of the LOTR songs. When the Hammer Falls is an original work that they did.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

*Decides to annoy everyone some more*
Iiiiiiiii'mmmmmmmm gonna guess that the topic wasn't locked, was it? But it might have been...
Anyway, how do you persuade the admins to lock the topic? Or are we just trying to reach the page max?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Tungro

You don't really have a say, but most of the time topics are locked when they reach 1000+ pages

The Skarzs

I mean. . . It was locked before once. . . But we want to do it right.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tungro

We must cease all activity in this thread until December

Verdauga

Technically we don't have to. After all, the thread name just gives us a deadline, not a time-frame. If it said Right Before New Years' Day! instead, then yeah, but.....
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)