News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Blood and Vinegar (A Roleplay) - OOC Discussion/Sign-Ups

Started by Krantor the Brutal, October 13, 2017, 11:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Quote from: Unimaginative on October 19, 2017, 07:37:17 PM
Name: Wurthjorg the Ghost
Species: Ferret
Weapons: Keeps a dagger at his belt, and various poisons in a satchel he has with him at all times.
Background: Born in Southern Mossflower, quickly gained the reputation for stealth when he was young, as many neighbor's possessions wound up in his paws somehow. After being run out of his home village, he traveled for several seasons, before coming across an aged stoat who claimed to have been a legendary assassin. After learning from him, Wurthjorg killed the stoat, and set off to find anyone with a use for his services...
Appearance: Despite the epithet of "The Ghost" being attributed to him, Wurthjorg is actually a dark grey stoat, with streaks of silvery fur around his eyes. He is small, but wirey. His eyes are a pale blue, standing in stark contrast with the darkness of his fur. He typically wears dark robes, with a cord around the waist, and a simple canvas hat he stole from his mentor.
Personality: Despte his stature, The Ghost has an intimidating presence, brought  about by force of will. Once given a task, he will follow through with it with little regard for cost of lives, ither than his own. Unlikely many vermin, he is fairly sentimental. He takes something from each of his victims, to remember a job well done. Wurthjorg is very aware of his surroundings, and makes sure to plan an escape route whenever he enters a building.

It's rough right now, I'm doing this on my phone at school. I'll smooth it out later, but I wanted to get it done for Ash. Is him being the right hand of Adoranz alright?

I may change his species later as well. I wanna make sure his fur colour is darker

Yes, that's good, but what is he? A ferret or a dark gray stoat?

Unimaginative

Oh golly, it's a good thing I've got you two.  :laugh:

He's a stoat. I'm officially declaring that now.

I'm dead,, thanks for catching that, Ash.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

Alright, chaps who wants to be Ash's second in command?
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Unimaginative

Well, I currently have the only vermin character so far, so I'd be happy to do it.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

The Skarzs

Okay, so I want to post, but I don't know where Andoraz would be. Rjuffen would wake up on the beach, find himself stranded on the foreign land, and try to figure things out. From there I want him to come into contact with Andoraz in some way, whether later on when he has reached Salamandastron or before.

Or maybe I can introduce Rjuffen later on after Salamandastron falls.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Ashleg

Not wanting to mess up in my own post--he just conquered a city on the beach. Correct me if I'm wrong. And now he's on the beach.

Krantor the Brutal

The Skarzs

What side do you think needs more characters? I would like to make another to use.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

Once you guys are done @Ashleg and @Unimaginative , we could start a little Salamandastron time, unless you want to meet @The Skarzs.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.