For the Throne - Discussion

Started by The Skarzs, February 19, 2016, 06:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

'kay. I'll have Kraoleck and the loyalists massacred in the courtyard then.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

What if Kraoleck is going to publicly execute a rebel in the courtyard that Seht caught and the rebel forces are at the courtyard and attempt a rescue but then Seht starts the coup? It'd involve most of the players.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

That. . . could actually work. Amidst all the confusion. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Yeah, yeah! The rebels could  attack to save their own and Kraoleck's forces either attack the rebels or turn against him.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

I'll see if I can edge in somehow, I've really got nothing for my characters to be doing at the moment.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

I wonder what Linty could do. . . Hmm. . .
Try to see what you can do with Jukka. She's having trouble with her character's usefulness as well.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

How about Kraoleck invites her and the other powerful land owners to the execution? He'd do it to prevent dissent, and it'd be interesting character development for Jukka's character as well.

The Skarzs

Ah! He'll blame someone for his execution (I'll use Ivar, just because, and I'll say he's an avid rebel supporter), the rebels try to help, he dies, Kraoleck dies, and there'll be utter chaos! It'll be beautiful!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

And Rusk, as a the supplier of weapons, will naturally be there as well. He'll be the rebellion contact, in a way, able to keep a close eye on things.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

That'll allow the rebels to coalesce, and possibly become more effective.
I'm going to bring Fauken up to the north. @Eulaliaaa! Do you want Reed to come with her?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on December 01, 2016, 11:12:33 AM
How about Kraoleck invites her and the other powerful land owners to the execution? He'd do it to prevent dissent, and it'd be interesting character development for Jukka's character as well.
*thumbs up*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Hickory

Will Skarz and Ash be finishing up the conversation now, or will we just directly timeskip?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.