News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What was your reaction to BJ dying

Started by Log a Log Grenn, June 11, 2011, 06:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

That was sad... Redwall fans will always remember him, though.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Oerba

I only found this out today, and joined this forum just to say that this is a horrible shock. I have been reading his series for the past 9 years of my life, and have read everyone book in the Redwall series 3-4 times. RIP:(

phoenixfoden

i was pretty shocked and cryed a bit.i was actualy about to send some fan mail to him.

Vulpin

Well, seeings how i found out after i finished the first book, and he was already dead by then; I was a bit disappointed. Redwall's a series i've been searching for for a long time.

Vilu Daskar

I didn't Know in till a few months after he died.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Leatho Shellhound

I got into the books before the Sable Quean was out.  a few years later in 2011, I was going to write him a letter but my sunday school teacher told me he had died so I was like What!!!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Orinoco

I started reading the series earlier this year, so I didn't know he had died. I eventually found out (I don't remember how), and I remember being surprised and a bit sad. Now that I've finished all the books, I'm really sad that there will be no more. I'm thankful he left such a wonderful legacy behind, so we will always remember him.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Martin the third

it was the most terrible news I heard. I was so sad, I cried until I had no more tears left

Dreamer

I cried. I found out about a year later. I still am so sad about it.
~Dreamer~

redwallforever

When I started the series Redwall, Brian Jacques had been dead for some months (he died in early 2011 and I started the series end of 2011 - early 2012). I visiting the Wikipedia page of Redwallthen I went to see the page of BJ and that's where I learned that he was dead. I was not really sad, and I did not cry, but I was shocked to learn that he had died so short time before. In any case he will not fall into oblivion, because as long as it there will be people for enjoy books of Brian Jacques will be remembered of Brian Jacques.
you broke his bell!
-Yes,Cornflower,hopefully ...
The abbey of Redwall Abbey is an eternal, that will always rise in honor of all those who lived.As archivists Redwall say: "Come in, we welcome you."

Tungro

*Tungro stumble over dead thing* Ohh! look at this!

He died on my brothers birthday, (the one who first discovered Redwall) so he was pretty upset for a little bit, but most of us were just like, "Why do we always get there late?"

Sebias of Redwall

I actually didn't even know he was still alive when I started the Redwall series, so I was sad that I might've had the opportunity to write him, yet I didn't even know. >:( :'(
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

I never really thought about it, I didn't start reading Redwall until about 2  yrs ago..
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Grey Coincidence

What Witess said-no idea who he was until after I got into Redwall (and he went to heaven... Or somewhere else but I don't really know)
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

The Witessss

well, of course he has to go somewhere!
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!