News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What's Happening? (An insert RP) Sign-ups re-opened.

Started by Skyblade, May 26, 2016, 12:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on June 25, 2016, 04:06:04 AM
Thank you. :)
Seeing as how we randomly appeared, randomly disappearing again wouldn't seem too far fetched. That was my thinking anyway.
And since I'll be leaving for camp on Sunday, I was beginning to wonder what would happen here once I was gone. Ill have zero internet connection, I won't be able to post or keep up. Seems like me simply not being there would make the most sense, so I wouldnt hold the others back. Does that make sense?
That's fine, Galli. Thanks again for the idea. Have fun!

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 25, 2016, 03:27:11 PM
Quote from: Jet the binturong on June 24, 2016, 01:53:10 AM
I never even made one post. I've just got too much stuff going on right now to dedicate time to an rp.

Minus the first sentence. . . . This is summing up my situation up nicely. Plus I have no inspiration at all anymore and no real desire to play.

Sorry guys, guess my RPing days are over.
I understand completely, you two. Take care of RL. And if anyone else needs to drop out or be inactive, let me know.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Skyblade

Due to the reduced activity, I have re-opened sign-ups. Feel free to join any of the three groups: Redwall, Mossflower Woods, or Salmandastron.

LT Sandpaw

Hey Sky just to make sure you did do a time skip right? That's what I got from your post...

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Skyblade

A 1-day time skip, yes. You all in the other groups don't have to follow it exactly, though. If anyone has any problems with it, just let me know (it's not a big deal, and can just be edited out).

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

Is there a main villain in the RP, or is it too early for that?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rosie Willowwater

Yay!!! You re-opened sign-ups! I'm joining :)

Name: Rosie Willowwater
Nicknames: Ro, Rosie
Age (Optional, and you may be as vague or specific as you want): Young Teen
Species: Hedgehog
Appearance: Brown eyes, brown fur, short compared to other Hedgehogs, Dressed in a long red dress
Personality: Shy, not much of a leader, goes off in their own imagination constantly, not a fan of violence or fighting
Weapon: A small sling, though her skill with it is very low
Skills: Is slightly talented at Art that is pretty much my only talent  :'(

Skyblade

Rosie, you're accepted! And I bet you're being too hard on yourself about your skills; I'm sure there's something you're good at.

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on July 10, 2016, 07:14:10 AM
Is there a main villain in the RP, or is it too early for that?
I'm frankly not interested in RPing one, but anyone else can if they want!

Rosie Willowwater

Cornflower MM

@Skyblade: I've been thinking I might re-join, if you don't mind?

Skyblade

@Rosie: Any of the three listed in the first RP post is fine!

@Corn: Of course you can!

Fatch of Southsward

I would love to join but I can't make a character right now. Would I be able to join in a few days?
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Cornflower MM

Okay, I'll re-join sometime after next week, when I'll be able to be on. :) Thanks!

Skyblade

Sounds good, Corn.

Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on July 11, 2016, 10:44:03 PM
I would love to join but I can't make a character right now. Would I be able to join in a few days?

Of course!

Fatch of Southsward

Umm, so it's been awhile. I'm ready to make a new character, buttttt I'm not sure how to fit into this RP, as it already has almost 200 replies. It would take forever to read them all. Ideas?
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~