Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Beware! The terrible day which was foretold draws nigh... IT IS HAPPENING AT THIS VERY MOMENT!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

THE DAY OF THE RETURN OF THE MORMONS!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

I don't know. Is Maudie still around?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Nope. But with you here we have hope.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on February 26, 2018, 06:46:54 PM
I don't know. Is Maudie still around?

I've seen her on a bit recently. Never says anything though. Which is fine.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

321tumbler

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.