News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

I'm bored talk to me

Started by Cornflower MM, December 24, 2017, 02:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 24, 2017, 10:38:33 PM
*Winces* But that's so bad for your feeetttt.

Hey, at least it isn't only on my big toes. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 24, 2017, 10:45:55 PM
Guys.

It's snowing.

Good, keep it up there. I do not want a white Christmas.

Quote from: Delthion on December 24, 2017, 10:46:34 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 24, 2017, 10:38:33 PM
*Winces* But that's so bad for your feeetttt.

Hey, at least it isn't only on my big toes. ;D

Fine, I'll give you that. Still not great without support though. (If you can't tell this is a pet peeve)

The Skarzs

Yeah, it's just one of your most important body parts.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

. . . Says the person who has stood on only thier big toes before. ;)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

:laugh:

Okee now I'm off to do stuff. Then go to bed. God, how I want my bed. See y'all tomorrow, have a wonderful Christmas!

The Skarzs

Bed. One of my only true friends. Always there when I need it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

MERRY CHRISTMAS LADS AND LASSIES! IN ONLY 1 HOUR AND 49 MINUTES IT WILL BE CHRISTMAS DAY!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

321tumbler

Now I'm bored. I was maybe gonna start the celebrations a minute ago, but then my dad asked me where the wrapping paper was. It's Christmas morning and there is still a present to be wrapped.  :P

Cornflower MM

At 8:30 in the morning? Twinny, what is wrong with you? Also, that is hilarious. ;D