News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Community Farm

Started by Ashleg, December 29, 2017, 04:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

*Shoves a cork in Skarzs's mouth to prevent him from singing*

Delthion

Moo-moo moo-moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo-moo moo moo moo moo-moo.

(Someone butcher that cow so that I don't have to listen to that song anymore.)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

*Puts on a straw hat* *Peacefully digs a hole and tosses a small cucumber into it* *Covers cucumber with a humble pile of dirt*
Freddy

Lady Amber

*Drowns Skarzs in a water trough*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cornflower MM

This has gone from "Cool little topic with a touch of odd that reminds me of the olden Cellars days that I don't mind posting in" to ". . . . . Okay this is way too weird for me, do I really wanna post here now?"

Congrats, Skar. *Pats Del Cow on the head*

Rosie Willowwater

*Locks Skarzs back up in his own insane asylum and throws away the key*

*Starts watering a patch of dirt with my watering can*

Ashleg

Whoever plants the most food gets one Ashleg Fun Dollar.

The Skarzs

*Grows a mutant apple tree in my cell that grows so big it breaks the cell open.* I have a one-tree orchard
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber