News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Reply with a question

Started by Delthion, December 31, 2017, 08:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Matthias720

Lady Amber

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Amber

Matthias720

Delthion

Who wouldn't be able to tell with all that goes on here?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Matthias720

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Why would you quit this topic?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Matthias720

Is it because he can't keep up?

Delthion

Or that he feels restricted?

Redwallforever29

Probably the wrong place to put this question cause I'm brand new. But how do I chat with anyone or post fanfiction? Do I just go to the fanworks and create a new topic? And the chat thing is also something I'm curious about, so help??

The Skarzs

Hey, Redwall forever!
Yeah, if you want to ask questions in the future, a great place to get good answers is in the Questions and Answers topic here: http://www.redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=83.0

But to answer you about the fan fiction, go ahead and start a topic on that board! (Looks like you already got that done.)
As for the chat thing, if you mean message people, if you view their profile there is a button to send them a message. We don't have a chat box or instant chat here.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.