News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Reply with a question

Started by Delthion, December 31, 2017, 08:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Are you seriously suggesting that we use mechanical chickens to save KFC from their chicken shortage?!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

What, do you think it's a bad idea?

Matthias720

But why would I want to eat a mechanical chicken?

Lady Amber

I think the right question to ask is, why would you not want to eat a mechanical chicken?

Matthias720

Do YOU really want to ingest circuitry?

Lady Amber

Well, what if it tastes good?

Matthias720

Why would something bad for me taste good?

Russa Nodrey

Um, have you ever eaten a doughnut?
Freddy

Delthion

Or any other food on the face of the earth?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

I prefer my sodium at least 99% ionized.

Delthion

Why did you not respond with a question?

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Have we even answered the previous questions put forth on this topic?
If not, Why shouldn't we revive it?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)