News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Reply with a question

Started by Delthion, December 31, 2017, 08:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Does the incompletion not affect you?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Does the completion affect you?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Nadaz, voice of the host

Could it be fireflies from outer space?
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Delthion

Do you truly realize that fireflies are fairies?

Matthias720

Delthion

Do you not believe in faeries, and other members of the fae?

Matthias720

Why should I believe in faeries?

Delthion

Matthias720

Are faeries something I should be seeing?

Søren

Whats the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Is it a European swallow or an African swallow?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Matthias720

The Skarzs

Isn't it obvious that in order to properly answer the question I must know the details?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM