News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Topic Where The Bell Is Put On Trial And Given A Punishment!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, September 23, 2020, 12:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

...Becauze apparently, in auld Russian toimez, bellz vere conzidered tae be legal perzonz.

Zae, vot are ve gaein' tae dae tae ze bell? Zhav ve remove ze 'tongue' und ze 'earz', und put it in exile in Siberia, or zhould ve zend it tae ze electric chair...?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.