News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Ashleg's Administration

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, January 25, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 27, 2018, 10:37:17 PM
How about no, Amber?
I'm not on Ashleg's side; I'm with Ashenwyte. I'm part of the council of five members.

Oh, and the "rioters" included you, Ash, so you might want to un-thank my post.

Ashleg

Lady Amber

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

It's not funny anymore.

If you and the others in this thread don't like my "president" topics then, by ALL means, ignore them.

The Skarzs

. . . Oh.

I shall stop beating this dead horse, then. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Ashleg tends to be a bit touchy about his failed regime...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

*Snaps all the umbrellas in half*

Ashleg

?

Quote from: Delthion on February 06, 2018, 08:45:50 PM
Ashleg tends to be a bit touchy about his failed regime...

Nope. The joke, which has made its way to other threads, has begun feeling less like a 'joke' and more like a way of saying "we don't want you" to me.

In short-
The humor in it is dead. It turned vile. I ask you to stop.

Rosie Willowwater

I realized I am umbrella person so I snapped them in half to make more so some poor souls just get sticks.

*Writes "Ashleg for President" on the umbrellas*

We do want you. I definitely agree that the jokes have crossed a line though. I mean, even if you do murder all my friends and keep me as a prisoner, you're still awesome. ;)

Ashleg

Delthion

Quote from: Ashleg on February 06, 2018, 10:19:17 PM
?

Nope. The joke, which has made its way to other threads, has begun feeling less like a 'joke' and more like a way of saying "we don't want you" to me.

In short-
The humor in it is dead. It turned vile. I ask you to stop.

I rest my case.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.