Which Redwall character would you like to be?

Started by Firewall978, November 21, 2011, 02:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which five of these characters would you like to be the Most?

Martin the Warrior
Martin II
Matthias
Mattimeo
Cornflower
Constance
Boar the Fighter
Tammo
Laterose (Rose)
Brome
Young Dinny
Gonff
Rake Nightfur
Vilu Daskar
Cluny the Scourge
Chickenhound (Slagar)
Badrang
Tsarmina
Gabool the Wild
Ferahgo the Assassin

Firewall978

Please state why you chose who you chose so that other people may use that information to make their own choice. Thank you for participating in this poll. I am just curios as to who people would be.

My top five are:

1) Martin the Warrior
2) Matthias
3) Mattimeo
4) Gonff
5) Boar the Fighter

I chose these five, because I believe that they are the most brave of all the characters on my list.

Tiria Wildlough

Whaaat? No otters? :o
I chose:
1. Constance, because she is so fearless
2. Vilu Daskar, because he is my favourite villain, and so clever.
3. Tsarmina, because she is my next favourite villain, and a wildcat. Wildcats are generally cool. 8)
4. Matthias, because he is a lot like me in Redwall.
5. And lastly Gonff, because...he's cute, and clever.

Odd combination, I know. XD
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Firewall978

Honestly, I would have added an otter or two, but I couldn't think of any names besides Skipper, and there are at least 22 skippers knowing that there is one or more skippers in each book.

rakkety tam

what no rakkety tam thats sad just sad he was to me besides martin was the best handler of martins sword tisk tisk
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Captain Tammo

I only wanted to pick one... I bet none of you will ever guess who it is ::)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Skipper

well i would of added more like otters but i picked martin the warrior and my 2nd would be boar the fighter

Gears

Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Lord Brocktree

Gonff would be my number once choice. Getting to go on perilous adventures with Martin and being the most clever pie-thief around are good enough for me. I also admire Gonff's ability to create a song off the top of his head. A useful ability, wouldn't you agree?

I would never choose a vermin of any sort. They all die in the end and suffer through various forms of madness. Anyway, the only good vermin is a dead vermin.
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Dotti

Hmmm, needs more jolly old hares on the list, wot!  Now then chaps, the character I'd really like to be is me bally username.   A perilous beauty with a ready wit, and wonderful chums.  That'd fit the bill quite nicely. 

In real life though, I'd probably be a recorder (being the bookish type) like Craklyn, or Sister Snowdrop.   
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Eulalia

not all vermin are bad: the Bellmaker : Blaggut is good, theoreticly Askor from Rakkety tam is good
thou i must say there ae very few goodies by the badys ;)
You never know what hit you till it does.

Coobreedan

1. Gonff--Because he is just awesome.
2. Cluny--If I could have a tail, it would be his. 
3. Matthias--He's one of my favourite characters.
4. Constance--Because she is just awesome. 
5. Tsarmina--BECAUSE SHE IS MAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I didn't see any on the list really.

1: Ranguvar Foeseeker
2: Russa Nodrey
3: Lady Amber

;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Firewall978

Quote from: Captain Tammo on November 25, 2011, 01:34:26 AM
I only wanted to pick one... I bet none of you will ever guess who it is ::)

I am going to take a wild guess...

Is it Tammo? lol

Rimant the Warrior

I would like to be the one character who is not on the list.  I want to be Rakkety Tam Macburl.  High Way the Braw!!!!
Rimant the Warrior