News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Favourite Redwall Food

Started by martins#1fan, June 11, 2011, 08:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I haven't tried any, but the otter's hotroot soup and strawberry cordial sounds really good
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

ryanbrian

My favourite redwall food is strawberry fizz and candied nuts. Whenever I eat this food I really remember redwall. It is also a dream food considered in redwall book.

2 quid is good

probably great hall cake! in salamandastron.
I've been here throughout my formative years......

So please don't judge me by my tweenage posts XD

Didi547

Samoto

Samoto

Of course it is pie. (Any type.)

Lily

Hey, Samoto! Welcome to the forum. If you need to make a change to your post, you can use the modify button at the top right of the post. You don't have to post twice.

All of the Redwall food sounds good to me, but shrimp and hotroot soup is the only food I've tried to make, so I'd have to say that. :)

Redwallfan7

The Redwall desserts sound really good
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

RedwallForever12

I would love to try strawberry cordial, and the pasties with meadow cream sound top-hole, scones drizzled with honey, I cant decide! I should buy the cookbook!

"Friendship is something that th blind can see and the deaf can hear"

RP Description:
  Creature: Ferret
  Color: Sable
Attitude: Sly, suspicious, natural mother
Extra: Loves to poison enemies, is nice to good creatures.
           HATES Wildcat

craighood

I have tried almost all red wall food and I really impressed with strawberry cordial. It is my favorite and I like to eat it again and again with some pastries.
r4

Redwallfan7

I would love to try Skilly n Duff

MatthiasMan

Redwallfan7

MatthiasMan

And vanilla with lemon juice!

(In the mixture)

Coobreedan

I desperately want a candied chestnut......
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.