News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Keva's Sheriff office

Started by Keva Strongbow, June 03, 2019, 07:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keva Strongbow

Hello everybody! * Shines badge * I'm head Sheriff Keva! I'm in need of some part time deputies to help keep the peace (Or to cause utter chaos  ;D) Hehehe! I'm accepting applications as of now :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

One-Eye the wildcat

Me.

(never thought I'd be a member of the law enforcement.)
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

Well it's part time and I have to research your papers still ;) But here's a temporary badge! "Do u promise to uphold the peace/chaos of the cellars?"

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

I guess... (I'm already Supreme Judge but hey, why not :P)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

*Pins on badge* Welcome aboard!

Sebias are u applying for the job? ;D

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Are u sure you'll have time being as your head judge?

Sebias of Redwall

Don't make me reach over and punch you, Keva.... Yes.  ;D

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Threatening the Sheriff!!!....Hmm not a good start ;D How do I know you'll do as u say?

Sebias of Redwall

We could take this to court.... ;D

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Being as I'm sheriff I could take YOU to court :D But u r a Judge...hmm interesting.. Must be a law abiding citizen then.. Do u happen to have any paperwork or ID?

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!