News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Keva's Sheriff office

Started by Keva Strongbow, June 03, 2019, 07:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keva Strongbow

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 03, 2019, 07:35:58 PM
Yes. *Hands them to Keva*
Uh hmm..Hmmm...I see... Well yup! Everything seems to be in order here! Do u promise to uphold the peace/chaos of the cellars?
Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on June 03, 2019, 07:36:12 PM
Can oi be a deputy?
Hmm... I think I have quite a few files on a ferret named Grey here... Some murders under the topic "Kill the previous poster" How do I know you've changed your ways?
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

One-Eye the wildcat

Do you need to see my papers?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

I already checked them ;D Unless...*looks questioningly at One-Eye* U withheld some from me

One-Eye the wildcat

Ummmm... No?

(Fingers crossed)
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on June 03, 2019, 07:40:51 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 03, 2019, 07:35:58 PM
Yes. *Hands them to Keva*
Uh hmm..Hmmm...I see... Well yup! Everything seems to be in order here! Do u promise to uphold the peace/chaos of the cellars?
Maybe...Yes. :)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

I forgot to mention there are only 4 deputies at one time! If I think u have violated the deputies code I will replace u with someone new and so on ;D

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on June 03, 2019, 07:49:58 PM
I forgot to mention there are only 4 deputies at one time! If I think u have violated the deputies code I will replace u with someone new and so on ;D
Good plan.
Can I have a badge now please?

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Oh of course Sebias *Pins on Badge* welcome to the academy! :D

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on June 03, 2019, 07:52:37 PM
Oh of course Sebias *Pins on Badge* welcome to the academy! :D
Thank you. *Salutes Keva*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Alright, for your first mission...Patrol the other topics until u find someone breaking the law ;D

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on June 03, 2019, 07:54:40 PM
Alright, for your first mission...Patrol the other topics until u find someone breaking the law ;D
And eat donuts, right?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Of course! *Passes a doughnut with sprinkles* But only because this is your first day! After you'll have to earn them :D

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on June 03, 2019, 07:56:47 PM
Of course! *Passes a doughnut with sprinkles* But only because this is your first day! After you'll have to earn them :D
Thank you!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Well... so did you and the other deputies...
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jack the Quick

Can I be a deputy? It might get me out of trouble with Tammo.
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!