If Brian made a new sequel to one of his Redwall books...

Started by Firewall978, November 22, 2011, 11:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If Brian Jacques Wrote another Sequel to up to 3 of the Redwall Books, which would they be?

Redwall
0 (0%)
Mossflower
3 (9.4%)
Mattimeo
5 (15.6%)
Mariel Of Redwall
0 (0%)
Salamandastron
4 (12.5%)
Martin the Warrior
4 (12.5%)
The Bellmaker
8 (25%)
Outcast of Redwall
3 (9.4%)
The Pearls of Lutra
5 (15.6%)
The Long Patrol
4 (12.5%)
Marlfox
1 (3.1%)
The Legend of Luke
10 (31.3%)
Lord Brocktree
3 (9.4%)
Taggerung
5 (15.6%)
Triss
0 (0%)
Loamhedge
2 (6.3%)
Rakkety Tam
9 (28.1%)
High Rhulain
8 (25%)
Eulalia!
1 (3.1%)
Doomwyte
0 (0%)
The Sable Quean
5 (15.6%)
The Rogue Crew
3 (9.4%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Firewall978

I know that some of these books already have sequels, like Redwall - Mattimeo. If you chose one of these books that already have a sequel, it would be a prequel to that sequel. I would choose Mattimeo, The Legend of luke (continuing on the Martin the warrior story), and The Bellmaker.

Nightfire

I say I'd like Rakkety Tam's story to continue. He and Doogy were always so great, and I'd just love to know some more adventures that they might have had.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Cheesethief

most of these have sequels with a generation between but i would say the gap between salamandastron and redwall is enough for several stories

Firewall978

Like many someone else has said "I would like to see a story where Mattimeo is the main Hero." I wish he would have wrote one like that, where Little martin II is too young and Matthias is too old. So in other words, after Matthias steps down as Abbey defender and Mattimeo Becomes defender of Redwall.

Tiria Wildlough

High Rhulain, Salamandastron, and Taggerung. There is such a big time gap between Taggerung and Triss. :(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Flandor

I'd love to hear more about Mariel, Joseph, Saxtus and them.  They were some of my favorite characters.

Also, more about Martin the Warrior's time after Legend of Luke.

And more about Sunflash!
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Trisscar95

That was really hard because each Redwall novel is so individual that you can't do another story with the same characters with out it seeming like it doesn't fit.
'Twixt leaning ash and poison gold,
Trisscar Swordmaid, look, behold,
What is sought by everyone.
Now! Ere high noon light moves on.'

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

DanielofRedwall

Mattimeo for me. I'm in the group of wanting to see Mattimeo as the main hero, when Matthias is too old and Martin II too young.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Log-a-Log

I always wished he would make a prequel before Lord Brocktree about the beginning of the badger lords
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Blademaster

Even though High rhulain was not my faivorite book i would like to see a sequel
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."

Mad Maudie

the long patrol, high rhulain, the sable quean even though i am already doing that
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Icefire

I said Mossflower because I'd like to see a story about the journey from Loamhedge...It just doesn't make sense to me that they would make a journey that far and still manage to put themselves into a dangerous position. It makes me think they must have had some protector-leader-person who died before they reached Mossflower. Does that make sense?
Also, Bellmaker because I'd like to see more of Southsward AND Mariel and Dandin HAD to have other adventures.
And High Rhulain because I'd like to see more of the Green Isles.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!